Trousdale Co. @ Smith Co.

sleep23

Well .... I went to bed brewing on this last night and now I feel the same way this morning.  I don't understand these comments of "no heart",  our boys do have heart and they did play with effort.  I hate losing, but last night Trousdale had the best team and they came away with the win.  I'm proud of our boys, I know we can continue to get better,  but I also know that we have big hearts.

Let's keep supporting our OWLS and look forward to a good game at York!

825745393[/snapback]

Nobody is giving up on the Owls. When you lose one like that...those comments are going to be said. It's up to the team on how they respond. I guess I should have said...very poor outing for the Owls.

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Owls had a couple things go against them early.

1) couldn't convert 4th and inches deep in TC territory

2) fumble by Harper going in for TC's first score

3) obvious hold on SC player with TC going in for second score.

The Owls were never in the game after that. The only team that SC has rolled over to in the last several years is TC. Like it or lump it.

I want as much as anyone for it not to have happened. I love being a SC fan.

Tennisguy, yours is still coming and there isn't really anything you can do about it. Clueless........... :thumb:

You need something jwhite?

To say that SC doesn't have heart is ridiculous. The only time they don't have heart is when they lose. Does SC have heart when they win? Everytime you've ever lost at something, was it because you didn't have heart?

TC made "BIG" play after "BIG" play to end the ballgame before the 2nd quarter was over. Anybody knows you can't run the football against TC when they put 9 in the box. That's a given. But when you can't throw the football around to a couple of good receivers, your only choice is to try and run.

Don't get me wrong....I bleed "Black & Gold". But if TC knows you can't throw the ball (other than one good deep ball).....they're going to embarrass you when you try to run. I don't care who likes it or not. It's the truth.

To say that SC doesn't have heart is ridiculous.  The only time they don't have heart is when they lose.  Does SC have heart when they win? Everytime you've ever lost at something, was it because you didn't have heart?

TC made "BIG" play after "BIG" play to end the ballgame before the 2nd quarter was over.  Anybody knows you can't run the football against TC when they put 9 in the box.  That's a given.  But when you can't throw the football around to a couple of good receivers, your only choice is to try and run. 

Don't get me wrong....I bleed "Black & Gold".  But if TC knows you can't throw the ball (other than one good deep ball).....they're going to embarrass you when you try to run.  I don't care who likes it or not.  It's the truth.

825745542[/snapback]

what a beating in the "hole".... THUMP!!.... :thumb:

The Owls had a couple things go against them early.

1) couldn't convert 4th and inches deep in TC territory

2) fumble by Harper going in for TC's first score

3) obvious hold on SC player with TC going in for second score.

The Owls were never in the game after that. The only team that SC has rolled over to in the last several years is TC. Like it or lump it.

I want as much as anyone for it not to have happened. I love being a SC fan.

Tennisguy, yours is still coming and there isn't really anything you can do about it. Clueless........... :lol:

825745477[/snapback]

the owls had one thing going against them late... tc-41 sc-7..... :)

To say that SC doesn't have heart is ridiculous.  The only time they don't have heart is when they lose.  Does SC have heart when they win? Everytime you've ever lost at something, was it because you didn't have heart?

TC made "BIG" play after "BIG" play to end the ballgame before the 2nd quarter was over.  Anybody knows you can't run the football against TC when they put 9 in the box.  That's a given.  But when you can't throw the football around to a couple of good receivers, your only choice is to try and run. 

Don't get me wrong....I bleed "Black & Gold".  But if TC knows you can't throw the ball (other than one good deep ball).....they're going to embarrass you when you try to run.  I don't care who likes it or not.  It's the truth.

825745542[/snapback]

Ohhhhh, If only they were all as good as you bigreid. Don't give up on them just yet; we still have a long way to go this season. How well do you pass, catch, run, tackle, block, kick, punt? There are plenty of fans supporting you Owls, don't listen to negative comments. Keep your heads up Owls and get ready for York!

Edited by owls