OOLTEWAH VS. PUDS

HOOTERVILLE OWL

and if you notice, he said central wasn't good last year, or this year...did he say anything about 2 years ago? no, ok go back to farragut and have fun bashin ooltewah on here like usually...and also in the game with maryville you are talking about, central lost 27-9...seems like that is a little more than one call away from beating them...and also every team north of athens didn't beat the owls, heritage and william blount are both north of athens, and ooltewah beat them, so please read up about waht you talk about or just dont say it

825743754[/snapback]

The game was much closer than the score showed! :angry: I was there and Central could have won. You got me on the teams North part. OK 3 out of the 5 beat you. :lol:

In addition, until U win a State Championship in Something besides CoachT talk, you can Hoot all you want but your still a want-to-be school. :P

BTW-You do have an excellent team this year with more talent than Farragut. I notice none of your posters ever mention the Ads as possible Competition. :blink: I think that’s a mistake. They will test the owls, and loose in a hard fought game by 5 points. This game will put you in a bad situation before you face Oak Ridge at the nest. Your last three games will be your hardest, just like last year. The Owls should get to the at least the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. :thumb:

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was much closer than the score showed!  :blink:  I was there and Central could have won.  You got me on the teams North part.  OK 3 out of the 5 beat you.  :thumb:

In addition, until U win a State Championship in Something besides CoachT talk, you can Hoot all you want but your still a want-to-be school. :P

BTW-You do have an excellent team this year with more talent than Farragut.  I notice none of your posters ever mention the Ads as possible Competition.  :lol:  I think that’s a mistake.  They will test the owls, and loose in a hard fought game by 5 points. This game will put you in a bad situation before you face Oak Ridge at the nest.  Your last three games will be your hardest, just like last year.  The Owls should get to the at least the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. :angry:

825746308[/snapback]

how will that put ooltewah in a hard situation before oak ridge, we play farragut after oak ridge??

how will that put ooltewah in a hard situation before oak ridge, we play farragut after oak ridge??

825746347[/snapback]

As U said "so please read up about waht you talk about or just dont say it"

Owls Schedule posted on CoachT:

Fri Oct. 14 at Farragut R

Fri Oct. 21 Oak Ridge R

Fri Oct. 28 at Soddy Daisy R

Over the last 4 years the game between FHS and OHS have been decided by an average of 8 pts. The game will be hard fought with two big teams beating up on each other. Then you get to have the Cats come to the nest. It will be a tuff Mid Oct for the birds.

Edited by rigger101

As U said "so please read up about waht you talk about or just dont say it"

Owls Schedule posted on CoachT:

Fri Oct. 14 at Farragut R   

Fri Oct. 21 Oak Ridge R   

Fri Oct. 28 at Soddy Daisy R

Over the last 4 years the game between FHS and OHS have been decided by an average of 8 pts.  The game will be hard fought with two big teams beating up on each other.  Then you get to have the Cats come to the nest.  It will be a tuff Mid Oct for the birds.

825746372[/snapback]

haha my bad, they changed it from the last few years then, sorry about that, but hey its all good we all make mistakes

haha my bad, they changed it from the last few years then, sorry about that, but hey its all good we all make mistakes

825746550[/snapback]

Fair enough! I look forward to having the Owls and their fans coming to FHS. B)

We will let you touch our 2X State Baseball and Soccer Championship/ National Championship signs . :lol::o:unsure:

Edited by rigger101

btw how's waldrop or whoever it was that got drafted by the twins doing?

825746627[/snapback]

Last thing I read said he was moving up through the farm system. From the locale paper:

The organization is careful not to overwork its 25th pick in the first round of June’s Major League Baseball Draft. Waldrop said he tossed 81 pitches “which is a little bit more normal through five (innings),” he said. “They didn’t really hit the ball that hard. They only hit one ball out of the infield in the air all game. All five hits were ground balls that found their way through the infield.”

In his first outing with the Elizabethton Twins against the Johnson City Cardinals Aug. 10, Waldrop picked up the victory while working six innings. He allowed one earned run, five hits, six strikeouts and one walk.

NEW CHALLENGE

The results have so far been quite good, but the hurdle is now higher.

“You can tell that there’s a big difference in the hitters here,” Waldrop said. “There’s a lot more experience. It seems like a lot of the guys I’ve been facing are three-, four-year guys out of the big colleges, major colleges. They’re a lot more advanced hitters, they’re smarter. You’ve got to be able to cross ’em up … they’re definitely a lot tougher to get out because they foul balls off a lot, and they have better eyes, so they’re not going to chase pitches out of the zone very much.”

Unless his team makes the playoffs, which is a possibility, Waldrop’s stint with Elizabethton will end in less than two weeks. As for the number of starts he’ll likely get before the end of the regular season, “I think it’ll be two,” Waldrop said.