OOLTEWAH VS. PUDS

HOOTERVILLE OWL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again, bringing up the state titles. Congradulations to your dads and grandpas on their state titles. Your generation, however hasn't done anything. But neither has Ooltewah. But I assure you, Ooltewah is not on the way down, in any sport, not just football. I admit, 2003 was a bad year for the football team, only starting like 4 seniors. But it was only ONE year. Ya'll wern't good last year, this year, and won't be good next year. So keep talking.

No heart? How can you question these kids' heart. We'll see how much "heart" Central has when they are down be 30 going into halftime.

825743596[/snapback]

Thats not true. Two years ago a good Central team was one call away from beating Maryville in the 2nd round of the playoffs. They out played Maryville @ Maryville.

If I remember correctly every team north of Athens beat the owls. (OR, FHS & DB) And compared to those three Schools you are way behind on team Championships in every sport. But you are the talk champs of CoachT.

Thats not true.  Two years ago a good Central team was one call away from beating Maryville in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  They out played Maryville @ Maryville.

If I remember correctly every team north of Athens beat the owls.  (OR, FHS & DB)  And compared to those three Schools you are way behind on team Championships in every sport.  But you are the talk champs of CoachT.

825743715[/snapback]

and you ( farragut ) have beat us only once...

Thats not true.  Two years ago a good Central team was one call away from beating Maryville in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  They out played Maryville @ Maryville.

If I remember correctly every team north of Athens beat the owls.  (OR, FHS & DB)  And compared to those three Schools you are way behind on team Championships in every sport.  But you are the talk champs of CoachT.

825743715[/snapback]

and if you notice, he said central wasn't good last year, or this year...did he say anything about 2 years ago? no, ok go back to farragut and have fun bashin ooltewah on here like usually...and also in the game with maryville you are talking about, central lost 27-9...seems like that is a little more than one call away from beating them...and also every team north of athens didn't beat the owls, heritage and william blount are both north of athens, and ooltewah beat them, so please read up about waht you talk about or just dont say it

I guess if you cant think of anything else to brag about, be excited that you FINALLY did something before us. You know its not who strike first, its who strikes last that counts. Leave the barrel boys alone and get creative and bring back the refs. (lol, how lame)

825743659[/snapback]

Dont worry were bringin the refs and about 10000 other ooltewah crazies, who can wait to see that scoreboard light up.

Oh like the Barrel Fags is creative give me a break, id love to know what there gpa is.

Edited by Ohs_Owls2005

Why does everyone bring up these state championships that Central has won? Every one of them were won when Central was located on Dodds Ave. (now McCallie's entrance & soccer field). Even the alumni from that school refers to this school as Harrison High. Why do you think Coach Jones tried to win those alumni back and support this program. It would be like if Oak Ridge moved to Clinton and still called itsself Oak Ridge. Same school name, but an entirely different makeup and zone.

Anything else to brag about, I'll give ya something to brag about... considering every one of our sports teams (on the boys side, I know) beat Central in every sport last year, ranging from basketball, to even bowling... and about showing class, I'm just curious, how do you define class? Showing up to another school's homecoming painted up? Razzing the other players from the stands? We shut you up with the points on the scoreboard, because after all, thats what matters most...

Anything else to brag about, I'll give ya something to brag about... considering every one of our sports teams (on the boys side, I know) beat Central in every sport last year, ranging from basketball, to even bowling... and about showing class, I'm just curious, how do you define class? Showing up to another school's homecoming painted up? Razzing the other players from the stands? We shut you up with the points on the scoreboard, because after all, thats what matters most...

825744186[/snapback]

. All the central fans I know all talk about taco bell and how its not whats on the scoreboard its how many people get beat up at taco bell. Ive heard that so many times. And if that aint class i dont know what is.

Go Owls!

i will give central credit, that maryville game was much much closer than the score indicates, they played real well...on that note that was one of only two maryville teams not to make it to the state championship in the last 7 years. however, i dont understand how this thread goes from tonights game all the way to dodds av. keep these threads on the current season. central fans, you must have some heart because i couldnt see how someone could even care to be on coacht when there team will struggle to win 3 games. just let ooltewah say what they want, it may be trash, but its pretty accurate trash.