Whitwell @ Bledsoe Co...........

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play at 6:00.  We play Sequatchie this week.  Hopefully we will pick up our first win of the season.  We lost in triple overtime last week.

825740866[/snapback]

I plan on coming and watching it, but may not be able to because my girlfriend has 2 home volleyball games, but I'm sure she'll come with me after there over...........

Well I scrimmaged Bledsoe and played Whitwell.........  Bledsoe is definatly more physical, and would have the better offense, and defense.....  Bledsoe 28- Whitwell 14

825740827[/snapback]

Ok.......your saying that BC has a better offense and defense???? WOW, it takes a big man to say that. I really dont think BC has a better O and D than Whitwell, just my opionion. But, i think this will be a very good game. What makes the O and D so much better than Whitwell's?

Ok.......your saying that BC has a better offense and defense???? WOW, it takes a big man to say that. I really dont think BC has a better O and D than Whitwell, just my opionion. But, i think this will be a very good game. What makes the O and D so much better than Whitwell's?

825741636[/snapback]

Do you think that Whitwell could beat York by more than 20 points and then score 20 points on Tyner and Whitwell's defense hold Tyner under 42 points???????