Cookeville at Lebanon

THE SQUAD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get of the lift guys. They have one in C-ville and a ton of other places. It's a commomn thing. Ya'll need to stop hating on LHS and worry about your beloved Pats. This will be hard fought game. C-ville is well coached. Their staff gets the most out of every team they have. A lot like Lebanon. If LHS can not turn the ball over they can win. GO BIG BLUE!!!

Get of the lift guys. They have one in C-ville and a ton of other places. It's a commomn thing. Ya'll need to stop hating on LHS and worry about your beloved Pats. This will be hard fought game. C-ville is well coached. Their staff gets the most out of every team they have. A lot like Lebanon. If LHS can not turn the ball over they can win. GO BIG BLUE!!!

825741765[/snapback]

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,

"If Lebanon can not turn the ball over they can win". C'mon football man. Turnovers are a part of most every game played in high school. How about if the blue devil defense can stop some people they could have a chance as well. How do you give up 17 points in the 2nd half to mighty LaVergne! At least you guys made clear who the real LHS was/is!

As far as your lift goes it didn't seem to help very much at Cookeville last year in the playoffs did it? Maybe you guys can figure out a way to loan it to WC or Friendship come November when the playoffs begin because those are the only local teams that will be playing in November!

Cookeville ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 30-10

I know that these two schools have developed a ferocious rivalry. Expect a very physical game and some penalties for unsportsmanlike conduct.

825740302[/snapback]

Why would there be penalities and unsportsmanlike conduct called? I believe neither team will go that far. Both are well coached and I'm sure the coaches don't go for that. Should be a good game. Go devils!!!

Why would there be penalities and unsportsmanlike conduct called?  I believe neither team will go that far.  Both are well coached and I'm sure the coaches don't go for that.  Should be a good game.  Go devils!!!

825741803[/snapback]

Fred sam,

2 priceless needs to be worrying about the Pat's going 0 for Rutherford county and not about penalties and unsportsmnalike calls in Lebanon. If I remember right Oakland got beat by Siegel last Friday and other post are talking about Ferguson's head on a platter!!! What's wrong in O-town 2 priceless? Maybe you need to run and solve all of there problems, since you seem to have all of the answers, atleast you think you do!!!

Fred sam,

2 priceless needs to be worrying about the Pat's going 0 for Rutherford county and not about penalties and unsportsmnalike calls in Lebanon. If I remember right Oakland got beat by Siegel last Friday and other post are talking about Ferguson's head on a platter!!! What's wrong in O-town 2 priceless? Maybe you need to run and solve all of there problems, since you seem to have all of the answers, atleast you think you do!!!

825741894[/snapback]

On the flip side, you need to worry bout Lebanon's problems first considering that Lebanon is on the verge of going 0-3