Tennessee High vs Science Hill

steve617

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking the hill.They have speed everywhere,and I heard their game against betsy was in the pouring rain and they had 3 td's called back.I don't know if that's true but I think they might be one of the play to the level of their opponent teams,I'm not trying to take anything away from Betsy though.My pick.

SHHS-31

THS-14

You gotta hope the Herald Courier picks against the Vikes again. And continues doing so all season.

825743004[/snapback]

No such luck, Seth Bartee doesn't even have the guts to make a call. He said this one is too close to call. To me that means that he would like to pick "the hill" but is afraid to upset the Bristol fans. I say go with your gut Bartee and pick 'em if you like 'em. The Vikes will show up to play regardless of what you think! :rolleyes:

The Vikings could have easily put up 35 point or more on Elizabethton but Coach Stubs showed a lot of class and played very conservative the entire second half. If I were in charge I would have poured it on just for people like you (my motto is “Leave no doubt”)! Of course I would also go for it every time on fourth down. :thumb: 

825741945[/snapback]

Right about one thing, you are the team "Mouth". Wrong on another. Coach Stubbs knew exactly what he was doing in the second half last Friday. He ran the ball, thus, running the clock. No doubt, a very strategic move and one that paid dividends by game's end. Good coaching. He and his staff realized my biggest fear. That they could run between the tackles on the 3 man front and be guaranteed 3-5 yards per carry. That was shown in the first drive of the game. Betsy is not strong enough to run that 'D' and he knew it. He is, without a doubt, one of the very best in this area. He has instilled a work ethic and practice and game dicipline in your young men that was trully needed. Afterall, the Cylcones reeled off several conference championships not very long ago. He has changed that. Congradulations to STubbs and company.

Vikings take this one by a TD at least.........

Good health :lol:

Right about one thing, you are the team "Mouth". Wrong on another. Coach Stubbs knew exactly what he was doing in the second half last Friday. He ran the ball, thus, running the clock.

825744090[/snapback]

What ever Glee??! :lol: By the way your freshman team looked good last night. The two RBs on the freshman team (#25 and #20) should start varsity for the Cyclones. Very fast and they both run the ball very hard!! :thumb: Good size up front also.

What ever Glee??!  :thumb: By the way your freshman team looked good last night. The two RBs on the freshman team (#25 and #20) should start varsity for the Cyclones. Very fast and they both run the ball very hard!!  :lol: Good size up front also.

825744471[/snapback]

:lol: Good luck Shelley..... Guess I'll come watch this one. It's close to me and a couple of good teams.

By the way, if those backs run north & south, they could help.

Edited by GLee

Final

Science Hill-35

TN High-21

Shoun and Joslin played catch all night and the Vikes couldn't stop them.

Art what happend to the Indians? I heard they got kicked around tonight.

825744826[/snapback]

No kicking around done at DB tonight. The last TD was scored in the final moment and the game was not decided until late in the 4th