Warren County@ White County

WC43

It looked like Warren County had some key players to not show up mentally. Paz was off all night. It looked like he could have pitch it for good runs but decided to keep it. DUH!!!!! the defense gave up to many big plays, # 2 was lost.

It`s good to see that 2 of sparta`s dirtiest players will not be playing next week. What was #11 thinking. he came in for 1 play at the end of the game and got ejected. To funny! :lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little late givin' my spill on the game, but here goes. It was a disappointing game for myself. This wasn't the same Warren Co. I had heard about the past few weeks. But I have to understand that every team lays an egg ever once in a while. Sparta did a great job Friday night and I wish them good luck through the season. Despite the poor performance, I still think these kids are great and can still win some more games this season. Don't give up Pioneers! And Pioneer fans don't get the attitude of the past by saying, "Well it's the same old Pioneers again." These kids still got it if they want it. GO PIONEERS!

The Pioneers need a quality win in a big way.  Not that the 1st two wins were not big wins, but  they need to beat a 5A school.  The talent level is a good as it has been for at least a decade.  Really afraid if Cookeville does the same thing to them that White Co. did then it could be a rough rest of season.

825746379[/snapback]

Well,Cookeville DID beat White County 35-6 earlier so......... :unsure:

Well,Cookeville DID beat White County 35-6 earlier so......... :P

825746545[/snapback]

I have seen Cookeville and Warren co play White Co. In my opinion warren co may be better off to just cancel the game and stay healthy. If they try to play cookeville with the same attitude that I saw in the White Co game then the game will be over after the first quarter.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see cookeville lose but Warren Co doesnt have a prayer. They will be fundamentally schooled play after play.

If you cant beat White co after ALL the mistakes we made and with the officials on your side then you dont even need to show up for Cookeville . B)