Week 3:Dresden @ Mckenise

D 7-2A Fan

He's alive......are you still filming those McKenzie beatings?

oghommie, shut up, people like you are why the rest of the county hates us!

I am going to take Dresden for the 3rd week in a row to win in a close one!  Extra points could be the difference. 

For what it is worth, there is no shame in finishing 5th or 6th in this region.  It is freakin' loaded!  Dresden, with the big win against Humboldt, has put itself in position for (what I figure to be) the 4th playoff position.  I think Huntingdon, Westview, and Milan are locks in the top 3 spots.  The 4th spot is a dog fight, and right now Trenton and Dresden are odds on favorites after their wins last week.  Good luck to my Dresdonians this week against the Rebels!  oghommie, it wouldn't hurt you to support them either, at least until they play Westview, and then you can hope to beat the tar out of them! oghommie, are you one of them Sidonians that has a kid at Westview, because you are acting like it! :thumb:

825742785[/snapback]

Ah, my good buddy WesCharge. I thought I'd never get to see you again, lol. I thought you took off, dug a hole, and began hibernating. Yes, I'm still filming.

Edited by BigDMcK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels finally came to life on offense!!!! Hayes was 14 of 22 for 327 yards and two TD's plus he ran for another TD. Kegan "Ktrain" Ball had 31 carries for 205 yards and 3 TD's.

To Dresden's credit, they put on an impressive offensive show themselves. Two high school teams just can't put up much more total offensive yardage than was put up last night by these two. Dresden's young Freshman QB played like an experienced veteran last night. He'll be a good one for 3 more years.

We all got our money's worth in an offensive fireworks display last night. With the added bonus of seeing undoubtedly one of if not the worst officiating crews I've ever had the misfortune of watching.

Congratulations to the Rebels for getting the job done last night!!!!!

Now, lets stock up on some Wasp/Hornet spray and get ready to take care of some Yellojackets next Friday night Rebels!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!