Jerry Rice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember looking in the paper every Sunday morning to see what kind of stats Rice and his QB had in college. They use to rack up some big time yardage and points. Can anyone name the college Rice went to and the QB who threw to him?

The college is easy, Mississippi Valley State! I had to look up the QB, but it was Willie Totten! ;)

Here is a great link to read about Rice!

http://www.geocities.com/ricecollector80/bio.html

I had a sick feeling in my stomach when I heard that Rice had retired. Kind of like when an old great uncle passes away, after being sick for a long time. You know its coming but you really dont want to face it.

Any one remember Rice on Nintendos Super Techmo Bowl. He and Tim Brown were the best, not to mention "Sweetness". I miss those days. :rolleyes:

I had a sick feeling in my stomach when I heard that Rice had retired. Kind of like when an old great uncle passes away, after being sick for a long time. You know its coming but you really dont want to face it.

Any one remember Rice on Nintendos Super Techmo Bowl. He and Tim Brown were the best, not to mention "Sweetness". I miss those days. :rolleyes:

LOL! The little square blobs? :D