Gallatin at Beech

Austin Idol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech 2-0/Gallatin 2-0

I am going with Gallatin by at least 2 touchdowns.  Sheffield will be stopped like Lewis was for Hillwood.  I don't see Beech scoring on us.

Wave Bye Bye Beech

825740732[/snapback]

I hope Beech wins, sounds like you people in hendersonville area are starting to like Crabtree. You should he is a heckuva guy and dang good football coach. Final Score Beech 22 Gallatin 21

This is to hbc21 I personely have always liked Crabtree he is a darn good football coach and he has installed a little fire and belief into the program. Everyone had Beech written off for dead and the coach made the kids believe in themselves that is the number one difference in the Beech program this year. Coach tells them what he expects of them and they try like heck to get the job done. Way to go coach Crabtree on a job well done. Hope to see even more success in the furure.The program is going in the right direction.I think that Beech will play Gallatin better that it has in a long time and I am picking Beech in this one.

Actually, it hasn't been too long since Beech played us well. I think we all remember Mr. RJ Meadows... Yes, sheffield is pretty dern fast. I saw him in the jamboree. But, Beech's o-line is gonna have to make some gaping holes for him to be able to do anything. Gallatin's tackling this year so far has been incredible. Last year, an open field tackle was hard to come by, but that has been improved dramatically. I will say that if Sheffield does gain alot of yards, it will be because he is that good. But in all reality, I think if he tries to go up the middle, the fastest linebackers I've ever seen at Gallatin will be there. If he goes to the outside, they'll be there too. It will be an interesting game, because everytime beech has any type of talent at all, they play a pretty good ballgame. Oh, and does anybody know about this new kid on the team??? In practice, he was dressed out as number 5 along with Hargett. The kid was lined up at scout team's running back, at sheffield's spot-which leads me to believe that he's pretty fast. I guess he's about 5'11'' 190 or so. Just wondered if anybody knew. But I say Gallatin in this one..... Let's say.... 35-10.