Milan @ Union City who is going to win and why?

bulldawgfan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all i would like to correct your grammar..."i won't"....i believe what you meant to say was..."i want"...might want to change that buddy. I'm of course pulling for UC, but i think it will be a close game. With Milan's 7-6 score to Crockett Co. (before it was called) and UC's tying with Crockett in a Spring Scrimmage, it looks like neither team overpowers the other...UC by an extra point.

Redbird ... did you go to the Westview vs. Huntingdon game?

Milan is well coached and no matter what happens, you'll never take that away from Coach Morris. He could <exaggerating> probably take a group of middle schoolers and have a pretty decent season in some regions in high school football. I didn't say they would win a championship, but Coach Morris is a very smart fella. Milan will be smart too.

Union City looked like a different team last week against Lake County. Much different than the game against Westview. They have some speed and some good blockers up front. If Union City has something that kills them more than anything ... it would have to be their frustration level. When they get flustered ... things just fall down. I hope they control that tonight.

I don't predict games. That will be decided on the field tonight.

Edited by fieldgoal1