McNairy Central @ Westview

mchsgolf72

Um, well, it amazes me still to this day ... Westview is good. Grant anyone doubt that. I didn't say great, perfect, or awesome. They are going to be "aight". They've worked really hard to overcome that 1-9 season a couple years ago. And trust me, they haven't forgotten that year.

McNairy is struggling right now, like any team in this state at the juncture in the season, they are working the kinks out and gearing up. They started out sluggish again their first two teams, but I figure they'll give it a game either way. If they were scared, they wouldn't be playing football in the first place. They'll do well.

I Corinthians 9:24 Remember that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize. You also must run in such a way that you will win.

You run the race and the winner is the winner.

Edited by fieldgoal1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think they are capable of handling westview given they get their act together?

825742002[/snapback]

I believe in all honesty that Westview will be to much for McNairy. Guy knows

how to run & where to run. He is faster coming off the line than he is in open

field. By the time anyone gets a fix on him though he is already 10 yds in front

of them. He is .3 tenths of a second faster than Will Browder of Adamsville. I

don't think McNairy can beat them, but if they will use every second of the clock

they can(wait till the ref starts his final 5 second count) before snapping the

ball and assign somebody to hit guy on every play whether he has the ball or

not you can at least aggrivate the tar out of them. Stranger things have happened.