Ooltewah vs WB

WBGradFan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this game isnt until next week but I want to get a discussion going. I believe WB walks away with this one. They are getting better every game and I think Ooltewah will underestimate them. Score 24 - 14 WB

Go Govs!

825742185[/snapback]

i hate to let you in on this little secret...but ooltewah has been getting better every game too

Wow William Blount beats Soddy by 35 and they think they cant be beat

William Blount is pretty good but well see exactly how good as the season progresses

That could have been Blounts best game played all year or just Soddy played the worst game ever

U cant base how good a team is on 1 game not to take anything away from Blount but ive seen teams come out and beat a team really bad and then theyre season just went downhill

Hey Imaowl. I know exactly who u are and i would shut my mouth if i were u. saying "these kids are ridiculous" yes they have won 2 games and are feeling good . They may be the same kids but if u remember wb had only been under coach meadows for a summer. That senior group last year had 4 coaches in 4 years. so now they are getting use to a system and believing in it. we played last on a school night during the same week of maryville.

Bring ur computer full of stats Imaowl :o

Well, Like OwlsGK said, we CANT look past Chatt Central this week, it may seem like an easy win, but you cant go by stats. Thats why you play the game. I have heard a lot about Blount, and i believe they are a very good team, evenly matched with the owls. I can't wait to see this one "go down." It will be a very good game to watch, and i believe a very close one. It all comes down to individual performance.

Ooltewah- 28

Blount- 21

Seems this time last year Ooltewah needed zach to step up to win best passing night of season caldwell was shut down little under 100 yards. So focus on Central but Ooltewah beat WB last year 33-0 with the same kids but they are seniors and have reinforcements now. I love Gary Ibagaran but Michael Welch the JR is a much better MLB BMI was the rule but BWM is unstopable 38 tackles from 2 players in a high school game that is sick

oh btw about speed I'll bet my ###### caldwell is in the high 4.4-low 4-5 speed

Marshall is 10.8 in 100 meters just a tip 5'5 and running hundred it's not his long stride getting time

he's easily a step quicker than Caldwell 10.8 100 he's probably 4.3 or so maybe better since 60% of you time is first 25 meters in a 100. This kid has game speed is impossible to bring down 1 on one and just wait he's here 2 more years

You guys will get to meet him in a couple of weeks.

heh and you are gearing up watching tape from last years ###### kiking to stop Caldwell.. How bout tape on Zach against McMinn )