Livingston Academy @ Knox Catholic

livingstonfreak

Yeah, I am sure week 9 will be special to you this year.  If it turns out that it isn't, I don't know that it ever will be.

825749527[/snapback]

it was special to you last year so livingston is going to enjoy this one this year. a win against a rival team no matter what classification is always a good thing. smith county will be ready for this game also, great coaching staff and great fan support. i will have an LA hat for you to wear to the game deuce even though you will be wearing a smith county shirt. go bees

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P-Pride I am so sick of u running your mouth. Ever since I was a freshman in high school u have been getting on here and running your mouth. I wish u guys played Livingston again this year so they could hand u another loss. And I'll tell u right now I don't think u guys could beat Trousdale either, u know just like I do they aren't a regular 1a team. They could play in 3a and be a contender in most regions right now. So i'll tell u what why don't u just shut ur mouth about Livingston, because u don't have any room to talk. I wasn't gonna say nething until u said, Well u guys did lose to a 1a team. I would tell Portland to put their money where there mouth is, but I guess they were 2 scared to schedule us because I know for a fact the coaches tried. I guess they didn't want another beating on homecoming.

P-Pride I am so sick of u running your mouth. Ever since I was a freshman in high school u have been getting on here and running your mouth. I wish u guys played Livingston again this year so they could hand u another loss. And I'll tell u right now I don't think u guys could beat Trousdale either,  u know just like I do they aren't a regular 1a team. They could play in 3a and be a contender in most regions right now. So i'll tell u what why don't u just shut ur mouth about Livingston, because u don't have any room to talk. I wasn't gonna say nething until u said, Well u guys did lose to a 1a team. I would tell Portland to put their money where there mouth is, but I guess they were 2 scared to schedule us because I know for a fact the coaches tried. I guess they didn't want another beating on homecoming.

825749921[/snapback]

B-U-R-N

Edited by LA Wildcat

it was special to you last year so livingston is going to enjoy this one this year. a win against a rival team no matter what classification  is always a good thing. smith county will be ready for this game also, great coaching staff and great fan support. i will have an LA hat for you to wear to the game deuce even though you will be wearing a smith county shirt. go bees

825749829[/snapback]

Like I said in a previous post, LA should without a doubt enjoy week 9. I think SC is somewhere around a 35 point underdog! By the way, let's not forget that I am a wildcat fan all but one week out of the year. In last year's case, two weeks out of the year. Do you not think I own a Livingston Academy hat? I still have lots of LA pride! Go Bees. LOL.

Yeah, like they both rolled up SC!  What is your point?  I didn't say that KC would roll up LA!

825750351[/snapback]

That SC got rolled up twice!! Just messing with you man!! I've had this thing against SC ever since they gave us our only loss way back when a couple of guys you know well were our stars!!! Maybe if we ever beat them, I'll get over it!! Why no talk on here about York vs. SC? Should be a decent game shouldn't it?? Do you think we got a shot at KC?

LA Will get STOMPED on Friday. I've seen both teams play and knox. Catholic is CLEARLY better. All u gotta do is stop #8. I will give him his props but as far as #22...I've seen a whole lot better.Somebody will put him in his place REAL SOON. If Catholic any Catholic players are on here ...u should be able to tell by the kingston game that there was a clip or hold on just about every play. AND i know FOR A FACT on the PUNT RETURNS that LA had. This team is highly overrated and is gonna get sent back to the middle of nowhere HEARTBROKEN. I would say welcome to region 2 but thats over with. Welcome to EAST TN. where the refs throw you out of the game if u throw a punch at a another player( that also happend in the kingston game but the ref told him to cool down and let him stay in the game). Catholic just be glad you aren't on that 2hour trip to Nowheresville and have to play the team and the refs.

That SC got rolled up twice!!  Just messing with you man!!  I've had this thing against SC ever since they gave us our only loss way back when a couple of guys you know well were our stars!!!  Maybe if we ever beat them, I'll get over it!!  Why no talk on here about York vs. SC?  Should be a decent game shouldn't it??  Do you think we got a shot at KC?

825750454[/snapback]

After last week, I guess there is nothing exciting to talk about. SC is going to be a frontrunner in that region, but is definitely not a team anywhere close to being able to compete with teams like KC, LA, and TC.

Yes, I think LA can win, but they have to play their best. I have said since the night they played SC, they would be a frontrunner for the 3A title. I still believe that. But, I also believe that LA COULD be there as well. It will be a game that I would like to see, but unfortunately I don't think I will get off work in time. Good luck to you all. Guess I will listen to it.

LA Will get STOMPED on Friday. I've seen both teams play and knox. Catholic is CLEARLY better. All u gotta do is stop #8.  I will give him his props but as far as #22...I've seen a whole lot better.Somebody will put him in his place REAL SOON. If Catholic any Catholic players are on here ...u should be able to tell by the kingston game that there was a clip or hold on just about every play. AND i know FOR A FACT on the PUNT RETURNS that LA had. This team is highly overrated and is gonna get sent back to the middle of nowhere HEARTBROKEN. I would say welcome to region 2 but thats over with. Welcome to EAST TN. where the refs throw you out of the game if u throw a punch at a another player( that also happend in the kingston game but the ref told him to cool down and let him stay in the game). Catholic just be glad you aren't on that 2hour trip to Nowheresville and have to play the team and the refs.

825750580[/snapback]

Atleast you know where Nowheresville is now! Kingston knows who LA is. That wasn't the first time Kingston has came to Nowheresville. By the way, quit crying.