Scott CO VS AE

Old_Highlander_13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AERoadrunners, Who does Graham have helping and what do they do? Does Graham call both the O and D? Who helps with halftime adjutments?

825748958[/snapback]

Coach G is strictly O this year. Coach Walker I think that's his name is calling the D this year. Adjustments at halftime is on each coach. The coaches gather together and then they go talk to the boys and make adjustments. They pull their area over and then they come back together for the Graham speech..

Wesley cant do it all the O-Line and Recivers will have to step it up to.

825749519[/snapback]

You know that's so true. That's the only name we're hearing when it comes to Scott. Remember, AE has a BIG D-Line so if they can't stop AE's D-Line the game might be over because of the domination of the D-Line.

You know that's so true.  That's the only name we're hearing when it comes to Scott.  Remember, AE has a BIG D-Line so if they can't stop AE's D-Line the game might be over because of the domination of the D-Line.

825749561[/snapback]

Sounds like he is callin yuns out (scotts O-line)

Seniors ill give yuns some advice ive been in big games like this and if yuns want to make the playoffs yuns HAVE!!! to win this game. This is your team seniors and thats your field out there.

GO SCOTT!!!!

AE is a great team still. They have lost 2 games. They will bounce back. I have heard so much trash talking from the Highlanders that is great bulletinboard material for the RoadRunners. I think that some of the Scott. Co. faithful have forgotten they lost to Oliver Springs, and had a close game with Gibbs. They did beat a York team, and Taft team. Neither team is very strong. Not saying that Scott Co. is not having a great year, but I have heard this same talk the past two years. I am looking for results. Good luck to the Highlanders.

Sounds like he is callin yuns out (scotts O-line)

Seniors ill give yuns some advice ive been in big games like this and if yuns want to make the playoffs yuns HAVE!!! to win this game. This is your team seniors and thats your field out there.

GO SCOTT!!!!

825749617[/snapback]

Not exactly, I'm not calling "YUNS" out B). Running Riot said that Wesley can't do it and the O line will have to step up. I was just agreeing with him. IN other words, if SC can't control AE's D-Line, SC might be in for a long long night. That's what I'm saying.

Another thing to keep in mind, AE should be back to full strenght, that's also bad news for SC.