Scott CO VS AE

Old_Highlander_13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County :o:rolleyes::o boy! I just knew it. You've talk the talk but can't walk the walk.. Take some advice keep your comments to yourself! AE showed you all that they're no joke.

#44, how your ankles feeling? Is your head still ringing? I told you coming into this game that AE was going to hit'em and that's what they did.

Its not much to be said about this game besides, 56-8, HA HA HA HA HA HA...

Scott County :thumb:  :D  :thumb:  boy! I just knew it.  You've talk the talk but can't walk the walk..  Take some advice keep your comments to yourself!  AE showed you all that they're no joke. 

#44, how your ankles feeling? Is your head still ringing?  I told you coming into this game that AE was going to hit'em and that's what they did. 

Its not much to be said about this game besides, 56-8, HA HA HA HA HA HA...

825753503[/snapback]

Congrats to AE. They came out and smacked us around and shut down our running game.

What number were u turtle?

What number were u turtle?

825753628[/snapback]

No I don't play but you can say that I played in that game. However, Coach Graham played everyone. He played the band members, the cheerleaders, the bus drivers, and the fans. :thumb: Nah, let me quit but I don't play.

Never underestimate AE. You've said all summer that you were going to beat AE and what happen? You were spanked like a little baby. You're not ready for AE so quit thinking those close game that you had with AE the last 2 years mean something.

worst game ive ever seen Scott play they are usually physical but tonight it looked like middle school football on scotts part AE came out and knocked them around.

Scotts 0-line didnt block anyone wesley couldent even get out of the back field and it looked like scotts db's had there feet stuck in the ground when AE players ran by them like they were standing still. Scott lost this game because O-Line, not making tackles, and not being physical. The way they have stayed with AE these past two years is because they were physical. If I was Scott I would either start getting physical or turn the pads in.

See in my opinion, Scott was depending on #44 to much. AE came in the game looking to shut him down and not let him get anything. Scott didn't understand that. They kept going to him. Even when he was hurt they went to him. They, Scott Coaches, should've took him out of the game when the score got out of hand. AE was hitting him and hitting him hard. He came up limping almost everytime he touched the ball. The only time he did get some yards it was on the Kickoff Return team..