Scott CO VS AE

Old_Highlander_13

I think all of you are losing your minds. Because of recent history doesn't mean SC has the upper hand on AE. Because AE already has 2 loses doesn't mean SC has the upper hand. Because AE has a new coach doesn't mean SC has the upper hand. It seems to me that all of you people are judging AE based on their record, you're in for a real shocker.

NO PAIN NO GAIN, let's DO IT AE!!! NO RESPECT!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard time moving the ball? Sure, OS won 28-25, but...Scott High rolled up nearly 400 yards of total offense.

825751303[/snapback]

My point was that Scott Co fans trashed talked on the CoachT post all week, and if you were at the game, you know it was not as close as the score would lead you to believe, Scott Co scored on a long run from scrimmage late and did roll up some yards against a prevent defense, I'm not taking anything away from the Scott Co kids, they played a good hard football game, and they seemed to be well coached, but if you remember, OS killed the clock at the end of the game, when they could have scored again. Also to the point was that the OS running back had more yards rushing than the Scott Co All American, we keep hearing about, if your going to talk smack, you better be able to back it up!! And from what I've seen from the post on this site, its more of the same.

TURTLE,NO THATS NOT WHY I THINK SC HAS THE UPPER HAND, I THINK THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND BECAUSE THIER PLAYERS!

WESLEY SMITH THE RUNNING BACK, THIS GUY DON'T GIVE UP, HE'S READY TO BEAT AE! HUNTER WEST, JOE BROOKS,AND JARED SEXTON ARE THE DB'S AND I'M PRETTY SURE THEY CAN STOP THE PASS. OTHER THAN THAT AE HAS NOTHING! THEREFOR SC HAS THE UPPER HAND.

Edited by SPORTSANATER

Also to the point was that the OS running back had more yards rushing than the Scott Co All American, we keep hearing about, if your going to talk smack, you better be able to back it up!! And from what I've seen from the post on this site, its more of the same.

825751584[/snapback]

WAIT RIGHT THERE!!!!!! JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE HIGHLANDERS.

WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT COME AND WATCH THE GAME YOU WILL BE IN FOR A SUPRISE!!!!!!1

Does Ae have a good enough defensive backs to stop #44 if he gets back there?

825751965[/snapback]

Well well well, only time will tell. I'm sure you don't know much about AE do you? Well, you just tell #44 to get ready to get hit hard!!

OTHER THAN THAT AE HAS NOTHING! THEREFOR SC HAS THE UPPER HAND.

825751663[/snapback]

We will see, you people from SC talk a lot of stuff I hope you can back it up, Oh I forgot you've talk the same oh stuff the last 2 years :thumb:

Edited by Turtle

Well the day has finally arrived. Ill attend the game watchin it by the fence with all the other other old highlanders. Scott this is one of the biggest games of yunses life. Seniors this is your field and your team if yuns want to beat AE yuns have to show senior leadership.

GO SCOTT!

825752232[/snapback]

I to will be making the long drive down to SC. I won't be standing along the fence but i'll be sitting down. However, I'm ready for this game. It's time for AE to hush all of you SC folks up.

OH by the way, it's raining, so if SC can't throw the ball they might be in trouble. Remember AE has a monster D-Line and if SC's O-Line is a question mark it might be a long long long long night for SC.

NO PAIN NO GAIN- Let's GO AE!~!

Well well well, only time will tell.  I'm sure you don't know much about AE do you?  Well, you just tell #44 to get ready to get hit hard!!

We will see, you people from SC talk a lot of stuff I hope you can back it up, Oh I forgot you've talk the same oh stuff the last 2 years :huh:

825752197[/snapback]

YEA THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFRINT..............JUST WAIT!

GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SPORTSANATER

YEA THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFRINT..............JUST WAIT!

GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

825752864[/snapback]

Yeah you're right, we will see what will happen tonight. Good luck to all you Scott County fans and players, I'll be on after the game...

And by the way, GO AE!!