Smyrna Soccer

E33Rock

There is a valid statement there Big G. They are blaming others and they never apologize to people, now if they wanted to do it you closed the topic. Way to go! I guess you know them better than anyone, maybe you did not excpected them to do that. Anyway, why is Smyrna struggling this year like scorpionking said?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When threads start getting ugly, they neeed to be closed. If someone wants to apologize, they can start another thread (like you have) and state their opinion. I am a totally unbiased observer, I don't have a dog in this fight. I also don't claim to know more than anyone else, but I am the one that receives the complaints.

People can state what they want without getting ugly. If you can't, then don't post on the soccer boards.

When threads start getting ugly, they neeed to be closed.  If someone wants to apologize, they can start another thread (like you have) and state their opinion.  I am a totally unbiased observer, I don't have a dog in this fight.  I also don't claim to know more than anyone else, but I am the one that receives the complaints. 

People can state what they want without getting ugly.  If you can't, then don't post on the soccer boards.

825746401[/snapback]

Thank YOU!

Thank YOU!

825747442[/snapback]

Lady you are the one that was ugly not me. Maybe you need to apologize to your ex coach I never use slander about your team or him. I am all Riverdale football but I do support Warrior soccer too. Since you know so much maybe you can tell us why your team is not good anymore... :thumb:

I was checking out Scorpionking's profile and it said his/her local time was one hour earlier than ours here in TN.  Hmmm...isn't Missouri one hour behind us....interestling... :thumb:

825748466[/snapback]

No, the post time is kinda weird. I don't know what time zone it is in, but it is not eastern... sorry to dissappoint you guys.

OK, please let’s drop the whole trying to figure everybody out thing. People are letting this little message board get into there head a bit to much. scorpionking is not the former coach, it is a former goalie from the boys soccer team. Nothing on here is going to be said positively about Smyrna soccer so let’s all grow up and find a little something better to do with our time. This would be the best for everyone. The past is just that, THE PAST....Lets try to spend more time concentrating on the present and the future. PLEASE, no more, give it up, who cares ...........

I was checking out Scorpionking's profile and it said his/her local time was one hour earlier than ours here in TN.  Hmmm...isn't Missouri one hour behind us....interestling... :lol:

825748466[/snapback]

You are wrong. You are good with computers but not with geography. talk to Coach Looper he can help you a little. By the way why are you bitter about our former coach? I thought you guys were tight. ?????

Hey Gonyea, your a pretty bright guy. no im not coach pete dakis but yes i am one of his former players and I do back him 100 % for what he did for the Smyrna soccer program. Look at the girls record last year with almost the same roster and look at it this year. look at the goals allowed last year and its only 1/2 way through the season this year and they have almost tripled that....if its not the coaching , then why don't you tell me Gonyea. By the way I live in Smyrna, Tennessee next time you wanna be a cool guy... :blink::blink:

I was checking out Scorpionking's profile and it said his/her local time was one hour earlier than ours here in TN.  Hmmm...isn't Missouri one hour behind us....interestling... :blink:

825748466[/snapback]

This is so funny...just a curious question...I said nothing negative about anybody...just made an observation...an incorrect one mind you... I found out after I posted that the coachT clocks are a little messed up.

I will contact Looper tomorrow for an immediate geography lesson. :blink:

I not once said anything bad about Dakis, just was wondering if maybe ScorpionKing happend to be him....

Gonyea

Hey Gonyea, your a pretty bright guy. no im not coach pete dakis but yes i am one of his former players and I do back him 100 % for what he did for the Smyrna soccer program. Look at the girls record last year with almost the same roster and look at it this year. look at the goals allowed last year and its only 1/2 way through the season this year and they have almost tripled that....if its not the coaching , then why don't you tell me Gonyea. By the way I live in Smyrna, Tennessee next time you wanna be a cool guy... :blink:  B)

825749432[/snapback]

I didn't say anything bad about Dakis. Just a question. Why did you assume I was talking bad about him. Just wondered if maybe you were him.

On another note, you gotta give the new soccer coaches (boys and girls) a chance. They aren't Coach Dakis, they have their own style and the players have to get used to them and the style of soccer they play.

I know very little about Soccer, but from what I see and hear, our girls are happy with their new coach.

Besides, I wasn't trying to be a COOL GUY...I was trying to be a super sleuth and you ruined it for me...DANG. I was so close :blink:

E-mail me and let me know who you are. I'll keep it quiet. Just would like to know who I am talking with.

MarkGonyea@comcast.net

Edited by CoachGonyeaSHS

well i back dakis 100% too.. i know then guys loved his coaching and will miss hims greatly this year.. i dont understand how they got so bad either.. but hey if they are happy then they're happy.. it just seems that i would be happy with a coach who yells but cares about you.. not only that you WIN and could have went to state.. just a thought to ponder

hey get off gonyea.. you know he knows nothing about soccer.. he is wrestling all the way.. put i would pay to see him play some soccer :D just messin gonyea.. he is a great coach in his own right