Loudon

Newschoolredskinfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that this loudon is the best we have had in a long time. loudon will be as fast or faster than most of alcoas football team, th real major diffrence is the size of the teams, alcoa is a lot bigger than loudon, as is most every team loudon will face this year, but as loudon displayed against lenoir sissy, SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. there is something very diffrent about loudons team this year. its almost as if their playing with their hearts and minds this year. thats something loudon has been missing for years. im going to with an upset loudon wins by 3. i pick that because now that loudons has found out how to play with its heart again other teams need to pay attention cause the redskins are coming.

Alcoa u can keep thinking we r just another team that ur gonna kill go ahead keep thinking it...but im not here to say ur a bad football team but your far from it ur a really good football team...but u think noone can beat u and your looking at loudon as juss another team but there not...so go get them redskins show them wat pride is all about

Loudon, I am going to agree with Alcoa on this one right now. They got the ring and they are the team to beat. The best idea is to not be talking trash and truly go out and play the game you are supposed to play. If you are better than Alcoa it will show up on the field at 10:00 next Friday night. If you aren't, then you aren't.

Smart thing to do is to watch a lot of that Maryville tape. I do assume that you have that tape ... and you will if you shuffle the cards right.

Again, I say shut up.

Proverbs 27:1 Don’t brag about tomorrow, since you don’t know what the day will bring. 2 Don’t praise yourself; let others do it! B)

Do the talking on the field. If you are the better team, you'll know it Saturday Morning. :P

Alcoa u can keep thinking we r just another team that ur gonna kill go ahead keep thinking it...but im not here to say ur a bad football team but your far from it ur a really good football team...but u think noone can beat u and your looking at loudon as juss another team but there not...so go get them redskins show them wat pride is all about

825746460[/snapback]

How can we think no one can beat us, when we've already been beaten?

yes lets leave the trash talking in the trash and besides it doesnt matter who's faster than who this aint a track meet.  what matters is getting the ball across the goal line.  lets hope Loudon catches alcoa by suprise

go BIG RED!!

825747286[/snapback]

in here most of the ones making the comments do not play football for either team. they are folks who think they know it all when in fact they know just enough to stir up trouble. I say let the boys play and see what the outcome is. as for Josh Hawkins being the fastest, he will not be and if you know Loudon the way you say you do then you would know that #86 ( Jeremy Johnson is the fastest obn the team. to Joshes defense I do not think Josh ever claimed to be the fastest. I really wish we would all stop trash talking/bragging and just enjoy the competition. and let me be the first to admit I am one of the folks in here that is guilty but it needs to stop......PLEASE

and i dont care what anybody says josh hawkins will be the fastest player on the field friday., ya even faster than heisman trophy winner mr lindsey

825746326[/snapback]

My gosh, Why don't you and newschoolredskin pour and tank of gasoline on the fire. Cool your jets a little. Let's learn how to handle a little success. Alcoa is, on paper and on film, the most talented team Loudon has played in years...and that's saying a lot with the schedules they've had over the past few years. If Loudon plays mistake free and their best, who knows what happens? If not, Alcoa will mash them. Listen, all the best to the Redskins. I hope the other posters on this site know there are some half way logical Loudon fans on here. Have a little humbleness guys...I guarantee Loudon will give Alcoa everything they've got. It will not be as easy as some think. As for the rest of this season-the skins are poised for a great run with or without a win this week.