Oneida vs. Oakdale

piledriver22

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Ro, I believe that Oakdale will have a difficult time scoring against Oneida's defense. Offensively, it's a good opportunity for the Indians to continue to improve. The Indians take this one comfortably and use it as an opportunity to right some wrongs before they get into a very difficult second half of the regular season. 35-0 Oneida.

If the Indians show up they should be able to handle the Eagles. They should lead in most every statistical catagory that you could compare. On paper, this game is a no brainer, the Indian coaches should get a look down the depth chart Friday Night.......but thats why they play the game on GRASS! UT had all the bases covered against UAB and look how close that one was! :angry: Still, if there is money involved, the Injuns' should win this one by three scores. I would post a prediction, but I'm sure the coaches will probably attempt to keep it from getting ugly since they are such a quality staff. Keep'um out of the endzone, Lambo! :P

:angry: Kaz :angry: