Father Ryan @ Briarcrest

FRfootball66

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now the team has a large sense of confidence, and we if we played the JP2 knights, I am sure you would see that we are much better, because we are ^.^ You saw the worst of Father Ryan. I dont like posting with Pope fans, the only good posts came from Pope was JP2fan, and he hasnt posted for a while. He stuck to games between his team and someone else, he didnt go to Father Ryan threads and talk trash, which is what every other Pope poster does. If you see JP2fan, tell him to come back, and let him be the only from Pope who does.

But back to the game. I think our biggest improvement at the Franklin game was putting Ryan Blair at quarterback. Not saying Cory Stewart is a bad athlete, but he plays better football in other positions. We can eliminate interceptions, and we have a strong and tough QB who likes to scrambe. The team has commited fewer penalties and fewer mistakes, results shown last week. Same thing for this week: Eliminate penalties and we can ride this game out.

FR 21 BC 20

I just saw a post in the Franklin-FRHS game which I thought was a very true and good post, the Lussier knows 5A cause he was there for 2 decades. I hope he can adapt quickly to D2 football, not that it is different talents or whatever, but the style of gameplay is a tricky one. This'll be another chance for Lussier to prove FR is a D2 contender, which we are. I am pulling for my boys, contrary to what everyone thinks. Yes, I DO have faith in this team. Always have, always will. I see them in the playoffs this year, and what they will accomplish in them will suprise everyone, and people will stop overlooking FR football. I give my word.

Pope fans shouldnt be posting about Father Ryan (unless its JP2fan or GREG), most of your posts are negative and too irrelevant for a game that was 3 weeks ago.

Thanks FRW for the vote of confidence...it means alot coming from a staunch Ryan supporter. If asked I will always believe in my knights; however, I have to agree with Wrestling that this is not the topic at hand.

The Irish win against Franklin will go along way to give the Irish confidence and I hope that Ryan can beat Briarcrest. The only problem I see is that in the past few years Ryan has had big wins like this only to finish with a 2-8 record. Please don't take that the wrong way, I just mean that it is hard for a team that has been down a little to rebound quickly; but if any team can rebound quickly it would be Ryan with Coach Lussier. That said I think Ryan may be an upset in D2AAA because no one is counting on it and if the Irish stay humble (dink) and focus on the task at hand (winning another game) then I see playoffs for them.

Coach Lussier is the best man for Ryan football because of his experience in D1-5A, not in spite of it. GOOD LUCK RYAN!

PS FRW give pope fans a little slack, that win against Ryan meant alot...however, it is time to give up the ghost and move on. You know I think our win against Goodpasture actually meant alot more in terms of maturity of our team.

PSS Pope fans you guys should be rooting for any Irish victory against a solid opponent like Franklin. It makes our strength of schedule better and our wins mean more because we beat them.

What's your D2 record again...?  Did somebody say 0-2?  That's what I thought.  Have fun being a "contender" with that record, o wait, PRETENDER seems to fit so much better.

P.S.

FRW, did you happen to see the Middle Tennessee rankings?  Was FR anywhere on there?

825749451[/snapback]

I like you. :D

Thanks JP2fan.

Yes, FRHS is a contender in D2. And they will prove this Friday night. Top 10 mid-state is useless this early in season, cause anything can happen. Would I say FRHS makes top 10? Very possible. I think everyone can expect a lot of wins this season from Father Ryan.

And Teddy, please, stop trashing my posts.

Father Ryan[/url'> Wrestling' date='Sep 14 2005 - 11:58 AM']Thanks JP2fan.

Yes, FRHS is a contender in D2. And they will prove this Friday night. Top 10 mid-state is useless this early in season, cause  anything can happen. Would I say FRHS makes top 10? Very possible. I think everyone can expect a lot of wins this season from Father Ryan.

And Teddy, please, stop trashing my posts.

that's funny wrestling, before we beat franklin all you were talking about was how we werent any better from last year and didnt have good coaches. so now we could make top 10 midstate? and i'll still remind you not to come to our games cause nobody wants you there.