McMinn Co. -VS- Farragut

TribeFan

They are good as well, but points don't always give the best indication. McMinn moved the ball fairly well against Ooltewah, but turnovers hurt them as well as some mental lapses at times. Ooltewah's D is good, I just think Farragut's is better.

825749556[/snapback]

They moved the ball once well and that was their only score. it took like 9:00 min to get there too.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the Central game has Farragut really faced a quality opponent? Farragut has always had a good looking football team and is well prepared and this year they have the motivation to go with it becuase of the illness of their head coach the team seems to be rallying around him. Who knows how Friday night will turn out but I have to believe this will be a competitive game for two reasons: first is that McMinn is desperate for a win or things might go from bad to worse and Farragut is playing with alot of emotion which makes for excitment. Come on Tribe win one for the old ball coach. GO TRIBE!

Besides the Central game has Farragut really faced a quality opponent? Farragut has always had a good looking football team and is well prepared and this year they have the motivation to go with it becuase of the illness of their head coach the team seems to be rallying around him. Who knows how Friday night will turn out but I have to believe this will be a competitive game for two reasons: first is that McMinn is desperate for a win or things might go from bad to worse and Farragut is playing with alot of emotion which makes for excitment. Come on Tribe win one for the old ball coach. GO TRIBE!

825751078[/snapback]

old ball coach or old bald coach?

Well okay "Bald Coach" whatever it takes to win just get a win baby! GO TRIBE!!

I wonder if coach Daugherty has thought about bringing the now retired DOFO back for some good carma. You know when he was around McMinn made it to the playoffs every year and then when he retired they went 3-7, that has to be the answer it is the DOFO....

Edited by TribeFan

I will say this: IF McMinn does win Friday night, which they do have a shot, then that could give their season a huge swing in momentum. I would love to go watch it to see what transpires, however, I will be in Columbia, SC preparing to watch my team stomp Alabama. So, if someone could please keep updates on here, I would appreciate it.