Peabody Vs Humboldt

turkey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a close one.  Peabody probably had a mental letdown due to playing a very down Halls team last week.

Not to be nit-picky or anything, but I think there will be several teams surprised by this "very down Halls team" this year. Their 1-3 record doesn't do them justice. They opened with road games at two vastly improved teams: Jo Byrns (3-0) and Gibson County (3-1). Halls demolished Middleton by 40 and played a great defensive game against Peabody. The Tigers play one of the harder non-region schedules for a Class A team: Jo Byrns, GC, Peabody, Lake County and Dyer County. I actually think Halls has a very good chance at hosting a playoff game this year. But first things first: TCA on Friday.

Good luck to Peabody!!! Fields is a stud when he gets out in the open!!! And the FB, Holt, was pretty fun to watch the other night. He isn't your prototypical FB because he isn't as big, but he makes up for that with his speed.

Not to be nit-picky or anything, but I think there will be several teams surprised by this "very down Halls team" this year.  Their 1-3 record doesn't do them justice.  They opened with road games at two vastly improved teams:  Jo Byrns (3-0) and Gibson County (3-1).  Halls demolished Middleton by 40 and played a great defensive game against Peabody.  The Tigers play one of the harder non-region schedules for a Class A team:  Jo Byrns, GC, Peabody, Lake County and Dyer County.  I actually think Halls has a very good chance at hosting a playoff game this year.  But first things first:  TCA on Friday.

Good luck to Peabody!!!  Fields is a stud when he gets out in the open!!!  And the FB, Holt, was pretty fun to watch the other night.  He isn't your prototypical FB because he isn't as big, but he makes up for that with his speed.

825748997[/snapback]

I agree, Halls has a very good football team. Good luck to you.