GP@ HV

hvwarrior87

You know hv has been doing pretty good since their loss agianst south. not great but good. this GP team has been a major rival to hv for years now. it well be a tough game but i think it wil be entertaining to say the least. it will be close and hv will take this one to the bank. the heart of this team is big enough to win this one. the road to the conference title rolls through hv this year!

FINAL SCORE: HV 28 GP26

IF( HAPPY PASS VALLEY) DOES NOT GET A RUNNING GAME YOU ALL WILL GO NO WHERE!

G.P. 21 HAPPY PASS VALLEY 6

825749357[/snapback]

What HV is doing well is getting the ball into the hands of their athletes quickly, thus helping the line out. Good offensive mind set for their situation and it is working.

Warriors 21

GP (Alway dangerous) 14

Good Luck..........

I HOPE HAPPY VALLEY WINS THERE CONF. YOU ALL HAVE SOME GREAT KIDS ON YOUR TEAM WITH ALOT OF TALENT. BUT, I NO HAMPTON DESTROYED UNICIO. WITH A RUNNING GAME. AND YOU ALL HAD A ROUGH TIME WITH THEM WHATS UP WITH THAT? AND FROM WHAT I HEARD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WITH HAPPY VALLEY IS TO PLAY THEM TACKLE TO TACKLE. BUT GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS AND STAY HEALTHY.

P.S. HOW DO YOU THINK HAPPY VALLEY AND HAMPTON WILL COMPARE

i dont know about playing tackle to tackle. todd has only been sacked a couple times in 3 games and is rarely pressured. if u dont blitz, he will pick u apart and dont try n act like u have the athletes to cover a garland, swafford, davis, shankle, and lowe. im not saying hampton isnt athletic. its hard to cover an all state wr, 2 all conference wr, and an all conference fb coming out of the backfield all being thrown to by an all conference qb. i see hv having trouble stopping hamptons power game, but if hampton plays into hvs tempo, it will be very hard to stop hvs offense.

IF( HAPPY PASS VALLEY) DOES NOT GET A RUNNING GAME YOU ALL WILL GO NO WHERE!

G.P. 21 HAPPY PASS VALLEY 6

825749357[/snapback]

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Coach Ogg needs to quit worrying about what his "Girlfriends" think and start TRYING to be a coach. I know its a big step for him but

Hey it could happen.