Father Ryan vs Briarcrest

frhs2140

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan[/url] Wrestling' date='Sep 15 2005 - 09:01 AM']Good things will happen on Friday night for the Irish. They can and will win.

825751252[/snapback]

I agree FR should win this one. Briarcrest is awful this year witha coach that does not know what DII AAA is really about. Briarcrest is now running the veer btw look for them to get smoked by every DII AAA team in my honest opinion.

I think Briarcrest held their own against Mccallie...they did not get blown out... and if the Irish played like they did against Franklin and NOT turn the ball over, they can win  handily against many teams, including briarcrest... the key is turnovers..

825751958[/snapback]

With the elimination of interception against Franklin really helped the Irish put a stop to turnovers. We also had success CAUSING turnovers.

I agree. The key is turnovers. I expect Ryan to commit 0. Knock on wood.

SCORE UPDATE

Briarcrest 24 Father Ryan 21

Very close game that came down to the end. I thought the Irish played very well, but we gotta complete. However, Irish fans should be EXTREMELY happy. Consider this week score to the first week (yes, Pope is a very good team!) There has been A LOT of improvement.

Father Ryan plays Centinneal next week. I expect them to win, but anything goes! After that, its MBA week.

Good job Irish. No reason to hang your heads. Dont let this loss affect you. You guys get better every week. But now it gets tough, so lets suit up and show everyone what we are now.

I agree FR should win this one.  Briarcrest is awful this year witha coach that does not know what DII AAA is really about.  Briarcrest is now running the veer btw look for them to get smoked by every DII AAA team in my honest opinion.

825751879[/snapback]

Well Bauber - you sure are looking pretty STUPID right now...Check the score of Briarcrest and Father Ryan tonight??

In MY HONEST opinion - you need to do a little more research on Briarcrest and their coaching staff...WHAT game did you see them play that they were awful?

The McCallie game AT McCallie that Briarcrest lost 30-23? OR the Melrose game that Briarcrest lost only 14-0 in week one??

Check the score out tonight with McCallie and the MIGHTY Brentwood Academy -

30-23 MCCALLIE...

Do everyone a favor and stick to comments that you might have a clue about

Anyone got any comments on the game?

The Irish had the lead most of the game but threw a crucial interception. Pride30 and I preach this, Turnovers win games in this division.

The Irish are definitely at a position to be a team to prepare for. Instead of rolling over us, people need to understand our capabilities

too many penalties...shoulda won by 2 TDs

825754336[/snapback]

you cant win if you dont control the penalties , they are making progess but coaches need to be more assertive when it comes to penalties, ive seen a player make a mistake he comes out you have a penalties you stay in ? what hurts the team more ?

Well Bauber - you sure are looking pretty STUPID right now...Check the score of Briarcrest and Father Ryan tonight??

In MY HONEST opinion - you need to do a little more research on Briarcrest and their coaching staff...WHAT game did you see them play that they were awful?

The McCallie game AT McCallie that Briarcrest lost 30-23? OR the Melrose game that Briarcrest lost only 14-0 in week one??

Check the score out tonight with McCallie and the MIGHTY <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> -

30-23 MCCALLIE...

Do everyone a favor and stick to comments that you might have a clue about

825753818[/snapback]

I am sorry almighty one who knows it all. Ok so I was wrong Briarcrest played well and beat FR. Congrats on a win in the super 7 because I assure you they will be few and far between. You beat the redheaded stepchild of the super 7 congrats. I am going to laugh when BA and MUS humiliate you this year and take you down a notch. And I shall comment on anything I want to because last time I checked this was a democracy and I do have freedom of speech.