Gibson Co.

Seminole_Fan

Everyone all says they are improved. They aren't improved. They go from 3-a to 2-a and they get an easier schedule. If you go from playing teams like Covington and Brighton to teams like Fayettware who has won 1 game in the past 45 games, or Halls who hasnt done much in the past 5 years. They aren't that good. Take example USJ who has played teams like Gleason and Bruceton and now they're knocking heads with teams like Milan and Huntingdon and they show they can't play good teams above 1-a. Gibson co. played Fayettware WOW, Halls WOW and then they play Milan and get stomped and then Obion co. who hasnt been good for the past few years.My point is if you give any team an easier schedule they will win more games than the previous year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone all says they are improved. They aren't improved. They go from 3-a to 2-a and they get an easier schedule. If you go from playing teams like Covington and Brighton to teams like Fayettware who has won 1 game in the past 45 games, or Halls who hasnt done much in the past 5 years. They aren't that good. Take example USJ who has played teams like Gleason and Bruceton and now they're knocking heads with teams like Milan and Huntingdon and they show they can't play good teams above 1-a. Gibson co. played Fayettware WOW, Halls WOW and then they play Milan and get stomped and then Obion co. who hasnt been good for the past few years.My point is if you give any team an easier schedule they will win more games than the previous year.

825750544[/snapback]

Seminole Fan,

Why come on this board and run down GC? :lol: Have you seen them play? How many games have you seen them? I can promise you they are a better team right now than they have been in the last 5 years. They have got good athletes at certain skill positions and with the stats of the RB last week it is obvious he has a ton of talent. Do they have any easier schedule this year? Sure they do! But they are much more competitive than they have been. They have a chance to win 5 games!!!! :lol:

Three years ago they could have had this schedule and there is a good chance they would be 0-4 at this point. They have started changing the expectations for the program and I am glad to see it turn around. I hope they keep the improvement going and become a strong member of Region 7-2A.

I agree with bulldog fan #2. Strongly.

No one from Gibson County is on here proclaiming them to be the best team in the state now. What's wrong with letting them enjoy some success? For these kids to endure so much losing, to stick with it, and now begin seeing some fruits of their labor...that says a lot about their character. The players and the coaches certainly don't need someone like you getting on here and diminishing what they've done.

And by the way, the same Fayette-Ware team that you said "won once in 45 games" is 3-1 this year themselves including a win over a good (although underachieving IMO) McNairy Central team.

Sem .... facts of the matter ....

1. Gibson County is putting up "real numbers" and it isn't just that one running back.

2. Crockett County was a whipping post back when ... and people scoffed at them when Pratt came in and took over and they won a few games ... and you see where they are now.

3. Youth are very impressionable ... with criticism, they go one of two ways ... straight ahead ... or cowering in a corner. So be careful the smack you give because what you give ... you receive.

4. Opinions are like ... lungs ... everyone has at least one if not two and most people overuse them.

5. The difference between a plastic fork and a metal fork ... is the material it is made of. Right now, Gibson County is developing a nice metal handle.

Seminole Fan,

Why come on this board and run down GC?  :thumb: Have you seen them play? How many games have you seen them? I can promise you they are a better team right now than they have been in the last 5 years. They have got good athletes at certain skill positions and with the stats of the RB last week it is obvious he has a ton of talent. Do they have any easier schedule this year? Sure they do! But they are much more competitive than they have been. They have a chance to win 5 games!!!! :thumb:

Three years ago they could have had this schedule and there is a good chance they would be 0-4 at this point. They have started changing the expectations for the program and I am glad to see it turn around. I hope they keep the improvement going and become a strong member of Region 7-2A.

825750701[/snapback]

i have to agree ith u i seen them play at milan and granted they lost but the did play milan tough the first quater or so

ya know last yr or the yr b4 i would hammer u and get all fired up but im not going to because 1) i know we are a much better team and so does everyone else who knows anything about the situation 2) your just mad and hating on gibson county cause u wasnt good enough to make your high school team so they stuck you in the band and 3) who cares what u think. your a seminole fan and are on the bandwagon of florida state anyways or let me guess u grew up in tallahesse,florida. right! u wouldnt know about getting a team and sticking with it.

Go to wal mart and get a life and come back and hollar at me. thanks  :thumb:

GO GC!! Good Luck this week

825750984[/snapback]

get em g5 get em

ya know last yr or the yr b4 i would hammer u and get all fired up but im not going to because 1) i know we are a much better team and so does everyone else who knows anything about the situation 2) your just mad and hating on gibson county cause u wasnt good enough to make your high school team so they stuck you in the band and 3) who cares what u think. your a seminole fan and are on the bandwagon of florida state anyways or let me guess u grew up in tallahesse,florida. right! u wouldnt know about getting a team and sticking with it.

Go to wal mart and get a life and come back and hollar at me. thanks  <_<

GO GC!! Good Luck this week  ALSO GOOD LUCK TO UNION CITY THIS WEEK VS GLEASON  U WONT NEED IT BUT GOOD LUCK

825750984[/snapback]

down boy ... down ... off the couch ... come on .... sit Boo-Boo sit ... good boy.

<gets the elephant tranquilizer darts out> <_<

So your telling me that gibson co has a tougher schedule this year then last year. Is that why they only won what 2 games in 5 years in aaa. I have seen them play and they dont impress me much. I graduated from Peabody, so you have to hate gc no matter how good or bad they do. lets see cunningham run on Westview or Huntingdon. he may have ran on milan but milan doesnt stand a chance against Westview or Huntingdon espcially going to their house. Thats why i see.

Westview 1

Peabody 2

Huntingdon 3

GC 4