Father Ryan a DII Threat?

Eagles09

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after beating Franklin, should DII AAA schools consider Father Ryan a threat..or (((as usual)) a joke?

825750803[/snapback]

Too ealry to say yet. Last week's win proves that they have the ability to be a threat if they can play like that week in and week out for 4 quarters. Wait till they get a few DII AAA wins under their belt to be considered a threat.

Edited by 1Irish1

Too ealry to say yet.  Last week's win proves that they have the ability to be a threat if they can play like that week in and week out for 4 quarters.  Wait till they get a few DII AAA wins under their belt to be considered a threat.

825750834[/snapback]

Every team should consider their opponent worthy of victory. If you look past any team you will eventually loose to somone you should have beaten. Ryan players have worked hard and will not give up.

I know a lot about D2-AAA football. A whole lot. Father Ryan has talent coming up that you might see in a team like BA or Riverdale. And with the new program kicking off, yes perhaps a bold prediction, but I believe in it 100%. Coming from an ex-player, and what I saw from the team, there is a lot of heart, a lot of confidence, and to top it off, a lot of talent. The junior class will get key players back and be strenhthed by those a new. The sophmore class is very well stacked, and it has great depth. I think any Irish fan can agree with me when I say 'Father Ryan' and 'State Champs' are going to mix well very soon!

i dont really care about what yall B.A. haters think...and nervous for what?? has Father Ryan ever beaten us?? yall making us drive all the way to Vanderbuilt to beat yall down

825751853[/snapback]

Acutally, yes. Father Ryan gave BA their worst loss ever at home in 97'. But it has been a while. Good luck to you and your coaches this year as well as the Irish.