Tennessee High Vs. Unicoi

USCtrojanman

Before you get on highschool teams about their schedules I think you should send that same post to USC because they play nobody good at all. What like 1 team are ranked this year and thats the very very overrated Irish. They are only ranked because of their coach. Pittsburg 0-2. Michigan stinks and cant stop a highschool team around here.

Why would anyone schedule a game like this. If the Vikings are looking to get better, then they should play better teams not weaker ones.  The only reason i see that this game was scheduled is so THS  can get another game in the win column, but its not going to do them any good, they are gonna lose the next 2 games maybe even 3 or 4 games after this one.

825752670[/snapback]

Get a clue! It is a conference game. wake up or get out.

Before you get on highschool teams about their schedules I think you should send that same post to USC because they play nobody good at all. What like 1 team are ranked this year and thats the very very overrated Irish. They are only ranked because of their coach. Pittsburg 0-2. Michigan stinks and cant stop a highschool team around here.

825752675[/snapback]

I cant say anything, i like the seminoles, but whenever USC goes to the national championship, they are rarely beat. So the other team must be weak to "?

I cant say anything,  i like the seminoles, but whenever USC goes to the national championship, they are rarely beat. So the other team  must be weak to "?

825752688[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind seeing Florida State and USC for the national championship. Florida states defense is awesome and their offense stinks. They gave up only 13 td's last season yet they lost 4 games, but chris rix is gone and they are off to a good start. Just give us an offense that can score 3 td's a game and its over. We will be national champions again if that happens.

I wouldnt mind seeing Florida State and USC for the national championship. Florida states defense is awesome and their offense stinks. They gave up only 13 td's last season yet they lost 4 games, but chris rix is gone and they are off to a good start. Just give us an offense that can score 3 td's a game and its over. We will be national champions again if that happens.

825752728[/snapback]

Yeah FSU would win

We only have 3 non-region games, and they are against VA High (in-town rivalry that will always be scheduled), Science Hill, and D-B.  We couldn't schedule any tougher local competition.  We would have to travel to Morristown or Knoxville, and we will play the Morristown teams in the playoffs.

825752691[/snapback]

this year isnt a good year to play DB. DB is going to lay it to THS. Last year would have been a better game.

If the Vikings are looking to get better, this game is not going to help them get better. Who knows Unicoi might be a better team. Ths will more than likely win this game with ease, but they will lose the next 2  maybe even 3 or 4 games in a row.

825752670[/snapback]

:o

This game doens't even deserve a thread. THS plays Unicoi Co. because they are in Region 1 4A with Tennessee High.

DB and South will be great learning experiences for the Vikings, win or lose. After facing those two teams, I think it would be rather ridiculous to think they will lose to Central, East and the next two teams on the schedule.

:o

This game doens't even deserve a thread. THS plays Unicoi Co. because they are in Region 1 4A with Tennessee High.

DB and South will be great learning experiences for the Vikings, win or lose. After facing those two teams, I think it would be rather ridiculous to think they will lose to Central, East and the next two teams on the schedule.

825753026[/snapback]

There is no win or lose to those two games. THS WILL LOSE Both