Gibson over Westview?

olemissgrad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep saying that Guy should have suited up...it's easier said than done. He is hurt! Had to get an MRI on Wednesday or Thursday and the doctor told him it would be best if he didn't play. His knee has something wrong with it..not sure the exact diagnosis.

825754416[/snapback]

His knee? if i'm not mistaken i thought i understood it was his ankle that kept him out of the game last night? Is his knee also injured?

His knee? if i'm not mistaken i thought i understood it was his ankle that kept him out of the game last night? Is his knee also injured?

825754422[/snapback]

I was on Westviews side because GC's side was completely full and the fans over there were saying he has a bruised knee or soemthing like that.

Edited by Seminole_Fan

Also one more comment. I think that week 10 between Peabody and GC will be for the 3 spot because I really dont see Milan going to Westview,Huntingdon and Peabody and expect to still be in the playoffs even though they are 2-0 and i think have 0-4 humboldt coming up in region play. I dont grive dresden much hope after next week after traveling to Westview because im sure guy will be playing because they wont want to go 1-2 in the region now would they. So week 10 will be very big.

825754102[/snapback]

Seminole Fan has it all figured out :)

I think your football IQ equals the number of gold balls that Trenton has won. ZERO!

HAHA lol you guys are hilarious. give us Jeff Morris and im sure we would have more than a fat goose egg. We havent had a decent coach here in 20 years. We have had a bunch of talent. It's just that the coaches know nothing about winning.

Or if you want we can switch sports and lets talk a little about girls basketball. I dont think any team from west tn wants any of Trenton girls, but that will wait till November. This is football so I cant say much of anythign at all lol.

Edited by Seminole_Fan

You know the class of GC's football team is ridiculous. You know when you beat a team it is only good sportsmanship to shake their hands and say good game. But chanting yall aint #2 no more is just unclassy. I congratulate yall for beating us but have some class doing it. Yalls QB is a good athlete but has one of the worst attitudes out there. He was trying to start fights when yall were down and then wouldnt shake anyones hands after yall won.

Westview did not sit Guy out because they underestimated yall but his knee was hurt and the doctor told him to sit out. Cunningham is good but I just wanna tell the people he has to think for that the most (the lineman) good job last night. Yall are a great bunch of guys and are very talented and have really good class.

All I wanna get across in this is WIN WITH CLASS AND LOSE WITH CLASS!

You know the class of GC's football team is ridiculous. You know when you beat a team it is only good sportsmanship to shake their hands and say good game. But chanting yall aint #2 no more is just unclassy. I congratulate yall for beating us but have some class doing it. Yalls QB is a good athlete but has one of the worst attitudes out there. He was trying to start fights when yall were down and then wouldnt shake anyones hands after yall won.

Westview did not sit Guy out because they underestimated yall but his knee was hurt and the doctor told him to sit out. Cunningham is good but I just wanna tell the people he has to think for that the most (the lineman) good job last night. Yall are a great bunch of guys and are very talented and have really good class.

All I wanna get across in this is WIN WITH CLASS AND LOSE WITH CLASS!

825754555[/snapback]

Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. 9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

7-2A ... don't waste your time guys with the arguing with people who are not going to listen. One of two things is going to happen .... you are going to become as foolish as they are or you are going to become as foolish as they are. Either way, you become as foolish as they are. Make sense? :ph34r:

You keep saying that Guy should have suited up...it's easier said than done. He is hurt! Had to get an MRI on Wednesday or Thursday and the doctor told him it would be best if he didn't play. His knee has something wrong with it..not sure the exact diagnosis.

825754416[/snapback]

And you shouldn't be spreading rumors that you have no idea about. He had an MRI on Monday. And if you don't know the exact diagnosis, then be quiet ... no, be quiet anyway ... if Markei wanted to tell folks what is good/bad in his life, then I am sure he'd say it. Thank you. Not trying to be rude. :ph34r:

Leviticus 19:16 -- “Do not spread slanderous gossip among your people.

And you shouldn't be spreading rumors that you have no idea about.  He had an MRI on Monday.  And if you don't know the exact diagnosis, then be quiet ... no, be quiet anyway ... if Markei wanted to tell folks what is good/bad in his life, then I am sure he'd say it.  Thank you.  Not trying to be rude.  :ph34r:

Leviticus 19:16 -- “Do not spread slanderous gossip among your people.

825754590[/snapback]

WEstview is a class act , too bad Guy didn't play and I hope he is ok for the rest of the year. Congrats. to Gibson Co. what a comeback ! Every Region game will be tough even though USJ and Humboldt appear to be out of the playoff hunt they can still have a lot of impact on the final standings . Lesson to all 7aa teams don't take anyone in this region for granted.