CPA over Harpeth

divepix

Number twelve is really number six his name is Pierce Horkins. One of I think 12 juniors on the team and all play or start so Harpeth is still a young team if you think about that half of the players on the team are coming back from quiting. The middle linebacker is the coach's son I know exactly the one you are talking about.

825754112[/snapback]

HHS, thanks. Now I can complete my stats.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth football, Well from the coach yelling at his own kid and his kid giving out cheep shots I think the coaching staff should get control of this kid and sit him on the bench and not play him again. He is to slow to play middle backer and his mouth over rides his butt. Step up coach and do something about your own kid. The young kids need to see roll models and when they see his four letter words comming out of his mouth WOW not a good fit with so many young people around. The long ball was not there but all night they gave you 5 to 7 yards and when you did take it you gained yards. The long ball was not working that is for sure.

825753540[/snapback]

I think he is the same player who quit the team not once ,but twice last season. This coach's son has already been tossed once this season in the East Robertson game. I would say there is a lack of discipline somewhere.

Oh, this is priceless! We get multiplied, play hard against a team in our region, put in the reserves in the 4th quarter and get criticized for "beating up on a team" and for being a private.

Obviously you won't be happy until all privates go 0-10 and get multiplied to 5A.

I guess the CPA coach should have asked his guys to lie down in respect of Harpeth's previous 14 game losing streak. And I wasn't bragging - I was pointing out the obvious. If you were there, you would have seen it.

The reason there is a mutliplier is because of the recruits like #92 on CPA team. Nuff said. :)

Nothing to do with the game, but once again, $92 Parking Tickets were being handed out to people parking in the High School Lot across the street.

We managed to get word out before the game, so we were not hit as hard as Nashville Christian. I do find this a disgrace. Harpeth have no right having home games if they cannot provide adequate parking. I will make sure I post a reminder for every Harpeth home game to protect other high school football fans and deny the low life Cheatham County Police a revenue source.