Dobyns-Bennett vs. Tennessee High

-Catfish-

So the only reason Science Hill won was due to an injury of one player? Tell that to Justice Joslin, the best wide receiver around these parts, I would say he might argue with you on that point. I don't think anyone in Kingsport really takes TN High to be an underdog. I put the teams on very even footing this year. And if anyone picked Betsy over TN High, I would ask them what was that 12 or 24 beers you just drank?!

To go into a game without a key player is much different than losing one or in the case of the JC game two key players during the flow of the game. That not only affects the game plan but the mental attitude of the entire team sometimes. The bottom line is that JC was the better team that night and I’m not trying to make excuses. But I have to tell you … if the Vikings win tonight that would almost negate the embarrassing loss to JC. I don’t think they have what it takes to tackle the Indians. The Shoun to Joslin thing is overrated.

4.3 forty … please.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOm! Here come tha BOOM!

Wow! Jesse "JAMES" Alley laid the TOMBSTONE hit from the top rope on #5 tonight.

Hey I hope that De'Shaud kid is ok.

Good luck Vikes next week against South.

Skunk,

20 looked great tonight.

Boones Farm Blazer,

They announced @ the game 2nite that the UT - LSU game had been canceled.

Don't know where they got the info.

The Honky Tonk Man say great game Tribe.

Been waiting on that for all season... DB is starting to click.

488 Yds of offense. 350 by halftime. The 1st unit was never stopped by the Vikings and the DB Defense was spectacular!!

250 YDS RUSHING - BINGHAM AND MAXWELL ran great

238 YDS PASSING - Breakout game by Bo Burton, he was on toinght and the WR's made the plays, every pass that should have been caught was, and a bomb to #20 Jo Jo Throp was a fantastic throw and even better catch.

GREAT HOMECOMING WIN FOR THE INDIANS IN THE 75TH MEETING ALL TIME VS THE VIKINGS

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!