Richland @ Camden

Lions4ever

Adamsville Sept 30

Waverly Oct 7

Riverside Oct 14

All of these teams can beat Lewis Co. I don't know if they will but they can. Every friday night each team has to put their uniforms on the same way and play on the same field. I will not say who or if they will but each I have mentioned CAN! :blink:

As far as Camden I don't think these teams can beat them unless they have someone get injured. Which I hope don't happen.

All you can do is play each week against the team you are scheduled to play. Hopefully you can prepare for that team and play your best game. Sometime the better team will lose on that night. We will see in the next 4-6 weeks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as who can beat Camden, I think ANY team left on our schedule! I don't know of any match up that Big Mo' can't get over on the other side & railroad a team that is more talented!

Richland/CHS will be a good game. The Lions will have every opportunity to be distracted from the game (Homecoming) & let Richland get a fast start on them. With the athletes the Raiders have, (Pickett, Hewitt, Mitchell, & Dias just to name a few!), I think they will challenge our DB's a lot more than Loretto did PLUS they have a real run threat.

Camden is talented, I am concerned that they sometimes wait about turning it on...

I hope a ton of Richland fans will make the L O N G trip over to Wright Field & enjoy the game with us!

GO LIONS!

:rolleyes:

Edited by kennyc

Adamsville Sept 30

Waverly Oct 7

Riverside Oct 14

All of these teams can beat Lewis Co. I don't know if they will but they can. Every friday night each team has to put their uniforms on the same way and play on the same field. I will not say who or if they will but each I have mentioned CAN! :blink:

As far as Camden I don't think these teams can beat them unless they have someone get injured. Which I hope don't happen.

All you can do is play each week against the team you are scheduled to play. Hopefully you can prepare for that team and play your best game. Sometime the better team will lose on that night. We will see in the next 4-6 weeks.

riverside is the only team out of those three that should beat lewis waverly might have a chance but i dont think so.

look we all know that the lions have a very good running back with#42(forgot his name)and is brother isnt that bad either.But for some reason the lions are thinking that we are just going to come up there and just sit down and let them run all over us.do yall think yall have got the only defense that will hit??????i didnt see too many hard/big hits on the tape vs. loretto.yall must have done all of that in the fourth quarter(the only one i didnt watch).the raiders havent laid down to ANY team yet and im not sure why people think we are about to.we've got just as much to play for than the lions.by the way what region did yall leave?anyways does anyone know that if we dont throw 3 picks and they all get ran back, we beat lewis 35 to 14.yeah i know that turnovers are part of the game. i just hope that our D comes out the same way we did against them.o by the way have yall got a king for your homecoming yet???id like to run!#4 :blink:

to all the raiders be ready for this game we need this one!!!!

look we all know that the lions have a very good running back with#42(forgot his name)and is brother isnt that bad either.But for some reason the lions are thinking that we are just going to come up there and just sit down and let them run all over us.do yall think yall have got the only defense that will hit??????i didnt see too many hard/big hits on the tape vs. loretto.yall must have done all of that in the fourth quarter(the only one i didnt watch).the raiders havent laid down to ANY team yet and im not sure why people think we are about to.we've got just as much to play for than the lions.by the way what region did yall leave?anyways does anyone know that if we dont throw 3 picks and they all get ran back, we beat lewis 35 to 14.yeah i know that turnovers are part of the game. i just hope that our D comes out the same way we did against them.o by the way have yall got a king for your homecoming yet???id like to run!#4 :thumb:

to all the raiders be ready for this game we need this one!!!!

Let me welcome YOU to OUR region!...Adamsville, Camden and Riverside are the original region 6-2a teams... welcome to West TN football... after week 10 we'll find out how well middle Tn plays against west Tn. #42's name is Josh Boyd and you will remember it after this week...as a matter of fact you will probably see him running by you in your dreams. :thumb: ....just picking atcha :blink: ...have a safe trip and we'll see you Friday!

Edited by Lions4ever

Let me welcome YOU to OUR region!...Adamsville, Camden and Riverside are the original region 6-2a teams... welcome to West TN football... after week 10 we'll find out how well middle Tn plays against west Tn. #42's name is Josh Boyd and you will remember it after this week...as a matter of fact you will probably see him running by you in your dreams. :lol: ....just picking atcha :lol: ...have a safe trip and we'll see you Friday!

I WASENT TRYING TO DOG ON BOYD I JUST DIDNT KNOW HIS NAME

Guest catfish-hunter

Let me welcome YOU to OUR region!...Adamsville, Camden and Riverside are the original region 6-2a teams... welcome to West TN football... after week 10 we'll find out how well middle Tn plays against west Tn. #42's name is Josh Boyd and you will remember it after this week...as a matter of fact you will probably see him running by you in your dreams. :) ....just picking atcha :thumb: ...have a safe trip and we'll see you Friday!

What are you talking about???? Loretto already beat Riverside this year and Lewis Co. could very well win the region when all is said and done.

Camden may be the ONLY west-TN team in this region that plays in November. Lewis Co. and Loretto will already be two of the playoff teams, BOOK IT. Waverly and Richland will battle Riverside and Adamsville for that final spot. Seems to me that Camden is all west-TN has to be proud of here buddy :lol:

What are you talking about???? Loretto already beat Riverside this year and Lewis Co. could very well win the region when all is said and done.

Camden may be the ONLY west-TN team in this region that plays in November. Lewis Co. and Loretto will already be two of the playoff teams, BOOK IT. Waverly and Richland will battle Riverside and Adamsville for that final spot. Seems to me that Camden is all west-TN has to be proud of here buddy :thumb:

What are YOU talking about....I was mentioning that 6-2a has always been a west region and that Adamsville, Camden, and Riverside were part of that region first cause he asked what region did WE leave....I was just making him realize that he came over to OUR original region so I don't know who pulled your chain. And I also didn't say anything about whether west would come out better than middle I just stated we would see at the end of the season....BTW since you brought it up Riverside may have lost to Loretto but they beat Richland and then Camden beat Loretto...so what does that have to do with anything?....as far as Lewis co. they haven't played any of the west teams so I really can't say how they will do but yes they have a chance just like anyone else to win this region....so why don't you try to understand what you read before you spout off....buddy. :D