Richland @ Camden

Lions4ever

First dirtyal300 what do you call dirty,is it when wilbanks rips off the Richlands qb helmet by facemask and his nose starts bleeding and no flag??? Or is it when your on goalline and you get poked in the eye and punched in the u know where,You can call richland dirty if u like but when the other team leaves the starters in when there up 30-8 its all fair and wilbanks got knocked out on a clean block at the end of the game that was called a clip but somehow wilbanks ends up on his butt!!!! Tell me how do u clip and the player falls on his butt???? That was a great block.

Second thing is that at that Riverside game which rods is talking about was the qb was not just taking a knee,he stood up and waited being a smart *** and got what was coming to him by teasing Richland players.But all of this is pointless except dirtyal300 posts about that is the only way we can play with anybody is dirty,thats bull.

Camden played a solid game and held Richland on the goaline the frist drive when Richland drove it all over them but couldnt get the points.That ended up happening two more times.Richland has to stop turing the ball over and has to score in the redzone.I belive that Richland has the team to win out and go to playoffs,they have played Waverly,Riverside,Lewis,and Camden now its Stewart,Lorreto,Adamsville, and Houston,Teams that Richland can beat.Good luck to Camden the rest of the way.

I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING RIGHT NOW, IF YOU CALL THAT A GREAT BLOCK THEN YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE ON THE SIDELINES WHEN THE HIT HAPPENED AND IT WAS DIRTY.

Now, you say you may have won if you had converted in the red zone. Well, you didn't convert because Camden's Defense just had more heart. They just wanted it more. As for leaving the starters in, why not? Richland was still trying to score. You just need to be glad that Ward didn't let his boys run it up to 38-8 when we had the ball with 4:00 to go in the game. Camden could have scored again, they had two timeouts and plenty of horses to get to the endzone.

Also, you better be glad that ward did take the starters out with 54 seconds to go, because that was when you guys did Bryce dirty, and there were a lot of angry Lions ready to hurt some people and Ward knew this.The guy that hit him did show some class though apologizing to him after the game.

Bottom line is, you guys came out and tried to punch us in the mouth, but you got decked in return. We were the better team last night. Good luck with the rest of your season.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First dirtyal300 what do you call dirty,is it when wilbanks rips off the Richlands qb helmet by facemask and his nose starts bleeding and no flag??? Or is it when your on goalline and you get poked in the eye and punched in the u know where,You can call richland dirty if u like but when the other team leaves the starters in when there up 30-8 its all fair and wilbanks got knocked out on a clean block at the end of the game that was called a clip but somehow wilbanks ends up on his butt!!!! Tell me how do u clip and the player falls on his butt???? That was a great block.

Second thing is that at that Riverside game which rods is talking about was the qb was not just taking a knee,he stood up and waited being a smart *** and got what was coming to him by teasing Richland players.But all of this is pointless except dirtyal300 posts about that is the only way we can play with anybody is dirty,thats bull.

Camden played a solid game and held Richland on the goaline the frist drive when Richland drove it all over them but couldnt get the points.That ended up happening two more times.Richland has to stop turing the ball over and has to score in the redzone.I belive that Richland has the team to win out and go to playoffs,they have played Waverly,Riverside,Lewis,and Camden now its Stewart,Lorreto,Adamsville, and Houston,Teams that Richland can beat.Good luck to Camden the rest of the way.

How could Bryce have facemasked when his arms were around the guys waist? But you saw one game and I saw another.

in the game against riverside richland played no more dirtier than riverside and that so called cheap shot on the quarterback that was perfectly legal he never kneeled all he did was back up so big #54 gave him a little taste of what is to get hit by a richland player,

Second thing is that at that Riverside game which rods is talking about was the qb was not just taking a knee,he stood up and waited being a smart *** and got what was coming to him by teasing Richland players

first

was there not a flag ? yes

second

with seconds left in the game was the only time richland could give him a taste.

it didn't happen any other time.

sounds like richland must also be cry babies.

richland wont make the playoffs.

like taking candy from a baby

I didn't catch the final score. What was the score of the game? Also, I am glad that most of you are discounting Waverly. They improve each week. Yes, they have went 3 overtime games. Yes, all games were dominated by Waverly only to lose the ball on turnovers and penalties that kept it close. They held Houston Co. to 39 total yards and still went to overtime. They held Adamsville to 169 total yards with 75 coming on a long run. The only game Waverly played bad in was against Richland where it looked as though Waverly was only going through the motions. Afterwards the boys said they could kick themselves as they were feeling down because they had carried AAAA Hickman into double overtime and lost. So go ahead, look past Waverly. We will be playing Camden at home. I agree that Camden is probably the cream of the crop, but anything can happen in the battle of the river. Look at last year when Waverly was terrible. The game wasn't a big blowout and if they keep from turning the ball over it's even closer. So we all know you have to play them on the field. I say Camden is the best and the rest of the teams can beat the other on any given night. :thumb:

i wanna see #42 again & #5 they were alright but it look like to me #5 was better than #42 he wasn't a very good runner

That is too funny!!...ask #55 how good of a runner Josh is....believe me he got up several times shaking the cob-webs out after trying to tackle Boyd....Did you ever think that maybe because you were keying on #42 we decided to let the other horses in our backfield run....and run they did...unlike some we are not a one-player team ;) ....for those who have said Bryce was overrated you got a taste of him on both sides of the ball...so when he wasn't hitting someone hard he was running by you! You all are too funny...you bad-mouth a team who has just smacked you in it....even though the Lion's defense let you get to 1st and goal 3 times and you still couldn't bring it in and still talk smack...just think what a whippin it could have been if the Lion's offense had good field position instead of having to march down the field 98 yds to score 2 of the the 3 times....at least we don't have to take cheap shots to make our points...we just win ball-games. That does all the talking for us!

This may be one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever read on CoachT. Josh Boyd not a very good runner...

B);):D

I guess he got to the TSSAA #9 (almost #8 now) all-time rushing yds leader spot because he's not a very good runner!! ;) ....no actually he's not a good runner...he's a GREAT runner!...I swear these boys just kill me, I sure needed a Monday morning laugh! :D

What does that say about Waverlys offense if <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> had 39 yards and they still went to overtime with them???

I tell you what that means. Waverly is pretty darn good on defense. The reason it went to overtime Waverly had I think 5 turnovers, 1 was in the endzone after the referee said the waverly player had touched his knee down on the 5 on a kickoff with no one around. Houston Co. recovered in the endzone and the other score was a kickoff return where the coach admitted he was trying to rest some guys and put in 5 freshmen.

Which still leads me to Waverly holding a team to 39 yards and that team still going to overtime. 5 turnovers doesn't sound very impressive. In fact after friday night i realized that Houston Co. wasn't very impressive on either side of the ball. A 0-6 team that loses to a so called "decent team" 21-20 in overtime doesn't impress me much at all.

Which still leads me to Waverly holding a team to 39 yards and that team still going to overtime. 5 turnovers doesn't sound very impressive. In fact after friday night i realized that <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> wasn't very impressive on either side of the ball. A 0-6 team that loses to a so called "decent team" 21-20 in overtime doesn't impress me much at all.

Waverly will find a lot more out about itself as the season rolls along and they get into some tougher games against quality teams. Then they'll find out about their mettle.

With Riverside up next, Lewis after that, and then a hot Camden team coming to town, this so called 'defense' in Humphreys County is about to either earn their stripes, or get exposed.

In the last 3 games- Riverside 117 Opponent 42

-Lewis Co. 115 Opponent 58

-Camden 137 Opponent 51

Riverside held a usually powerful Adamsville offense to 10 points last week, their defense showing a lot of improvement. A LOT.

Lewis Co. only gave up 3 to a struggling Houston Co. team.

And Richland, averaging 27 points a game coming into last Friday night, was held to 8 points, and stopped on three different goalline occasions by a stingy Camden defense.

The point is, all three of Waverly's next opponents seem to have defenses that are coming into their own. How are you gonna win if you don't score? You better make sure your offense shows up against these three, because they're gonna score.

Edited by rcombs