Huntingdon VS McKenzie

mustangman_123

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly do you think mckensie will stop boo and donald? the d just isn't there....dresden turned the ball over 6 times against you guys and still scored 30 i think....mckensie dosen't have the defense to stop huntingdon's running attack

825755222[/snapback]

I'm not BOHICA, but I know how he thinks somewhat. #1, I doubt anyone is expecting us to STOP Boo and Chris! It's a matter of not letting them have a record book night. #2, true, Dresden did have 6 turnovers. Two of them were simply takeaways where Ball simply took the ball out of the runners hands. Two were interceptions and two were when the defense from McKenzie which as you put it "just isn't there" knocked the crap out of the ballcarrier. All of these turnovers were created by the Rebel defense. It isn't like the ballcarrier was just running down the field and dropped the ball!!!! Give me a break!!

When the Mustang defense causes turnovers in a game how do you view them???? Do you view it as your defense made a big difference in the game or do you tell the other team that if they hadn't dropped the ball so much they would have beaten you??

#3, we scored 44 pts. against Dresden and won by 10 pts.. You do the math. I won't dare call a winner in this game. I'm not a fool. But, it has the makings of a good game if both teams come to play from the opening whistle to the final horn!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

This one will be close until the opening kickoff. Then its lights out. The mustangs will be kickin' up dust. They better protect Drew or its gonna be a long night.

McKenzie might have to replace the bulbs on the visitors side of the scoreboard after this one cause they might get burned out.

Region 7AA is the best!!

Go Pioneers 4-1 :thumb: