scott county vs. fulton

piledriver22

WOW, what was in your coffee this morning?

I think Scott is a C average team. From what I seen when they play AE, they depend on #44 to much. He's like their do it all player. He's the kicker, punter, running back. Even when he was hurt instead of taking him out they called time out. They just need to find another weapon but they can do it. I look for them to upset some one by the end of the season. I don't know if it will come this week but they will put a downer in somebody Playoff hopes.

Do you think Scott can make the playoffs and do u think they can beat fulton?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey big Indian you got enough problems on your hand if your from up north. midway will give yuns all u want. I remember I played a couple of indians who thought they were big back when i played for scott didnt score on us the whole time i was at SHS so just shut your mouth until yuns get enough guts to actually play a team that is about 7 miles away......o yea yuns wont because yuns dont want to have another L. B)

Do you think Scott can make the playoffs and do u think they can beat fulton?

Sorry to say this but I'm in agreement with Big Indian.. I think you will give it a run but will fall short. This Friday will be a big upset if you can pull it but Fulton is on their way back up so it's going to be hard to pull that upset this Friday.

Hey big Indian you got enough problems on your hand if your from up north. midway will give yuns all u want. I remember I played a couple of indians who thought they were big back when i played for scott didnt score on us the whole time i was at SHS so just shut your mouth until yuns get enough guts to actually play a team that is about 7 miles away......o yea yuns wont because yuns dont want to have another L. :thumb:

I think big injun said he hated to say no. when did u play old highlander.i played in the last 2 of those shs-ohs battles. anyway good luck against fulton.

Hey big Indian you got enough problems on your hand if your from up north. midway will give yuns all u want. I remember I played a couple of indians who thought they were big back when i played for scott didnt score on us the whole time i was at SHS so just shut your mouth until yuns get enough guts to actually play a team that is about 7 miles away......o yea yuns wont because yuns dont want to have another L. :thumb:

IN THE 90-99 SCOTT HIGH COULD NOT HOLD ONEIDAS JOCK STRAP.I WOULD HATE FOR A SINGLE A TEAM TO BEAT A 3A TEAM.THEN YOU WOULD LOOK REAL BAD OLD HIGHLANDER YOU CANT SHUT MY MOUTH.

IN THE 90-99 SCOTT HIGH COULD NOT HOLD ONEIDAS JOCK STRAP.I WOULD HATE FOR A SINGLE A TEAM TO BEAT A 3A TEAM.THEN YOU WOULD LOOK REAL BAD OLD HIGHLANDER YOU CANT SHUT MY MOUTH.

O i think u must of forgot about SHS making 3 playoff apperances in the 90 in 3-A. one two the 2nd round. record stil stands 19-3 in favor of Scott. I hope they play sometime soon.

hello "big indian". all i can say is why don't you go and talk to your single A friends and quit talking smack with the big boys!!!! <_<

yeah big indian beat Oakdale by double digits then come back and talk and Ghostbuster I was on the first 4 teams that started the 8 year streak. now back to the scott Co vs fulton. Who are Fultons big play makers

When will these single A schools ever learn that there is no comparision when it comes to 3A football. Oneida has had two maybe three teams that could and did compete with Scott's 3A schedule. Here are a few perfect examples:

1992 Oneida wins the A State Title, but they lose to Livingston Academy in regular season.

1993 Livingston rolls into SHS and gets physically beat to death and loses 16-7.

Livingston had a better team in 1993 than in 1992. That victory put SHS in the playoffs.

1994 Scott gets thumped by eventual 2A State Champs Harriman

1994 Oneida beats Harriman at Harriman and then loses to them in the semifinals.

1999 Scott and Oneida "pratice together", it was more like a circus. Scott cannot be stopped and the boys from Oneida see what is like to get hit by players from AAA.

It is easy to make the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs when you compete with poor competition. Now don't get me wrong Oneida has been successful in their regions over the years, but they cannot compete with a SHS type schedule. There are 1A schools that can compete with and beat most 5A schools in the state, but Oneida is not one of them and never has been.

A whole other issue would be if Oneida only accepted students that lived inside the "city limits". Man I can name player after player that could have played at Scott. The entire concept and just small town politics. If the politics were not there the school would have been condemed in the early 1990's by the state.

Anyway, whatever, who really cares. I just like to watch the players play, learn, and become a valid part of our community.