scott county vs. fulton

piledriver22

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thats what I was wondering there is no doubt Scott had the better RB. Noone could catch him on Fultons D. There D needs to start stepping it up. I dont know if its the kids or the D cord but somone needs to do something. Scott plays good D they win. Scott dont stop anyone they LOSE. But as a i said in a post before SCOTT stinks BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO D.

Yea thats what I was wondering there is no doubt Scott had the better RB. Noone could catch him on Fultons D. There D needs to start stepping it up. I dont know if its the kids or the D cord but somone needs to do something. Scott plays good D they win. Scott dont stop anyone they LOSE. But as a i said in a post before SCOTT stinks BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO D.

i love that program it hurts me to see them battle so hard and come up short. yep that region is tough it's tough to compete with schools that have a deeper well of talent to draw from, but 20 somethin years ago we had to do it then too and we won. coach diggs always said defense is 10% coaching and 90% desire. but if the d could deleiver i 'm sure the offense could put up some points.

i love that program it hurts me to see them battle so hard and come up short. yep that region is tough it's tough to compete with schools that have a deeper well of talent to draw from, but 20 somethin years ago we had to do it then too and we won. coach diggs always said defense is 10% coaching and 90% desire. but if the d could deleiver i 'm sure the offense could put up some points.

I played under Diggs Also. Scott Co D is sad. They cant stop a pitch to the outside they need to learn how to take better angles and break down and rap up. I hate to say it but if I was Sexton I would be looking for a new D Cordinator. Unless they start stopping somone. Diggs Also said "Football is like war, war you kill football you try to kill." Maybe scott needs that mentality.

I played under Diggs Also. Scott Co D is sad. They cant stop a pitch to the outside they need to learn how to take better angles and break down and rap up. I hate to say it but if I was Sexton I would be looking for a new D Cordinator. Unless they start stopping somone. Diggs Also said "Football is like war, war you kill football you try to kill." Maybe scott needs that mentality.

hey old highlander me and an old teammate were talking today and we were thinking 'bout old times and ya know fulton might have beat us but they wouldn't have scored 56 pts and they would be reeeal sore today. people can say what they want 'bout diggs' offense but by gosh we did PLAY defense we could hit and tackle. coaches teach too much "technique' not enough plain ol fundementals.

Listen the defense coord. is a good one for scott. All it is, is that the kids dont rap up that is why they lose football games. And quit talking about you guys back in the day. That was a long time ago and we are talking about the kids on here today not about diggs and the boys. Fulton is a well coached team with great athletes and good luck to them in the rest of the season. All scott needs to do is learn how to rap up and they will be a good football team and Congratulations to Wesley Smith with the school record setting performance last night.

Listen the defense coord. is a good one for scott. All it is, is that the kids dont rap up that is why they lose football games. And quit talking about you guys back in the day. That was a long time ago and we are talking about the kids on here today not about diggs and the boys. Fulton is a well coached team with great athletes and good luck to them in the rest of the season. All scott needs to do is learn how to rap up and they will be a good football team and Congratulations to Wesley Smith with the school record setting performance last night.

learning how to rap up is coaching there hoss. we talk about "back in the day" cause thats the winningest period in school history. take pride in tradition. we get upset 'cause we want our team to play well at least to hit hard and to be able to block and tackle.

PUNISHER AND OTHERS! HEY SOMEONE HAS USED ME AS A PUNCHING BAG! I NEVER WROTE THESE COMMENTS! THEY'VE USED MY LOGIN IN NAME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SIGN OUT! ANYWAY, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO LOOK BACK ON YOUR DAYS PLAYING. I'D BE PROUD IF I WERE A MAN, AND YES IT'S MRS.I HAVE FAMILY THAT PLAY AT SCOTT. THESE BOYS DO THEIR BEST AND CONSIDERATE THEMSELVES ABLE TO PLAY AUSTIN EAST AND FULTON. THEY ARE TWO TUFF TEAMS AND I KNOW SCOTT PLAYERS LIKE A LOT OF THEIR PLAYERS. WE ENJOYED AUCTIN EASTS BAND AND LOOK FORWARD TO THEM EVERY YEAR. SHAME ON WHO EVER USED MY LOGIN NAME!!

OK, first of all . . . 630 yards of total offense. Wow. That's incredible. If the defense had at least seven guys on the field who were breathing, they should've been able to keep 'em under 630 yards of total offense.

That said, let's not forget that Fulton is a doggone good football team.

Coach Shannon is an outstanding coach. The fact that Fulton has a runningback that grabs 301 yards rushing doesn't change that.

Wes Smith had 310 yards rushing. Should Fulton fire its defensive coordinator?