OS vs Kingston

Cookevegas3

First of all, Im picking OS by 6. Second, Kelly is the least of kingstons worries, because he never has to throw the ball. OS is a run dominant team and pass only when they need to. Kelly has become a smart passer which is a very good asset to have when your a running team. I heard a few rumors that OS has gotten a few kids from LA that are supposed to be able to contribute to the team. Anyone else hear anything about this??? Go Bobcats!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston is the better team it jus depends on if the boys are ready to play. I think its gonna be just like Rockwood. Kingston's offense is to explosive for O.S.( if they can get it working right). and O.S.' s offense is just Smashmouth. Well Kingston plays Smashmouth teams all year and their 3 easiest game are county opponents. Look for Kingston to take it by 2 Tds. I just don't see O.S. facing up with the best offense or overall team they've seen all year. They have not faced a back better than Johnson or a quarterback better than Givens or the for that fact a line as big as Kingston's. I just think Kingston dominates this game,not like Rockwood but I think in that same kind of matter. They'll put it away the first half or the 3rd quarter IF they play to their POTENTIAL.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and this is mine. To much Speed,Experience,and Potential beats O.S. but I will give it to O.S. they've been playing with something called HEART and its showing in every game. They gotta bring their A game if not it'll get ugly.

Kingston-35

O.S.-14 or 21

It dont get much better then this. The rivalry between these two teams is definently one of the biggest around east tn. I look forward to a great physical and mental challege between the jackets and bobcats. The way i see it is the game will come down to who wants it more Kingston?? OZ??? Yes kingston just came off a close nail biter with a loss and they are hungry but im gonna have to go with oz on this one. yea they have won their first four games but that is all in the past now and this game will test their strength greatly and they still have alot to prove after a bad season last year. I think it is gonna be a great game and i pick oliver springs by 3. Leave it all on the field boys. Seniors this will be the last time you could play kingston on your field. leave no doubts. good luck

-Gillz

Kingston is the better team it jus depends on if the boys are ready to play. I think its gonna be just like Rockwood. Kingston's offense is to explosive for O.S.( if they can get it working right). and O.S.' s offense is just Smashmouth. Well Kingston plays Smashmouth teams all year and their 3 easiest game are county opponents. Look for Kingston to take it by 2 Tds. I just don't see O.S. facing up with the best offense or overall team they've seen all year. They have not faced a back better than Johnson or a quarterback better than Givens or the for that fact a line as big as Kingston's. I just think Kingston dominates this game,not like Rockwood but I think in that same kind of matter. They'll put it away the first half or the 3rd quarter IF they play to their POTENTIAL.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and this is mine. To much Speed,Experience,and Potential beats O.S. but I will give it to O.S. they've been playing with something called HEART and its showing in every game. They gotta bring their A game if not it'll get ugly.

Kingston-35

O.S.-14 or 21

The runningbacks of Scott Co (leading rusher in ET), and Brandon Davis from Coalfield are two of the best in East Tenn, if not the entire state. Should be a good game, whoever limits the number of turnovers and penaltys should come out on top.

The runningbacks of Scott Co (leading rusher in ET), and Brandon Davis from Coalfield are two of the best in East Tenn, if not the entire state. Should be a good game, whoever limits the number of turnovers and penaltys should come out on top.

I dont think brandon davis is one of the best backs in the state. There are at least 5 backs in East Tenn that are better than either one of these backs; spencer gulmire, dustin lindsay to name a couple. Both these teams are smash mouth offenses but I give the edge to Kingston b/c of speed Kingston 28 OS 14.

I dont think brandon davis is one of the best backs in the state. There are at least 5 backs in East Tenn that are better than either one of these backs; spencer gulmire, dustin lindsay to name a couple. Both these teams are smash mouth offenses but I give the edge to Kingston b/c of speed Kingston 28 OS 14.