Cleveland vs. Cookeville

clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Cookeville is better running AND passing than White Co. is! :D

If Cookeville has their heads on and are not looking ahead to Lincoln Co. they will take it. :thumb:

Coach J is pretty darn good at not letting players look ahead. I doubt that will be too big of an issue for them. However, they don't need to come out flat like they have once or twice this season. I think he and his staff have cured them of that problem.

Hey Fuggs, give a brother a call and let me know what's happening if you're going to the game. I need some good news. We got beat for the first time last night, and I'm not too happy with myself right now! :D

Coach J is pretty darn good at not letting players look ahead. I doubt that will be too big of an issue for them. However, they don't need to come out flat like they have once or twice this season. I think he and his staff have cured them of that problem.

Hey Fuggs, give a brother a call and let me know what's happening if you're going to the game. I need some good news. We got beat for the first time last night, and I'm not too happy with myself right now! :D

Thanks for the backing but I feel CLeveland need to work on the fundamentals and they will have a far more successful squad. DOn't get me wrong I feel they will be a good test but my boys will not let me down and we will leave there with a win. :thumb: