Cleveland vs. Cookeville

clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Cleveland? I thought they were at least somewhat good, but I saw they got blown out by Dell Lewis and the boys at White Co. Is there trouble in Cleveland?

825755023[/snapback]

trouble? no....Dell Lewis and J.J. Taylor were just that good, trust me, no 1 in this region will be able to stop these 2 guys. White Co. is better than you think

Edited by BC#2

trouble? no....Dell Lewis and J.J. Taylor were just that good, trust me, no 1 in this region will be able to stop these 2 guys. White Co. is better than you think

825755057[/snapback]

White Co. is better, but Cookeville still ROLLED over them once the refs stapled their flags to their rear ends.

Cookeville wins with their largest point margin this season.

White Co. is better, but Cookeville still ROLLED over them once the refs stapled their flags to their rear ends.

Cookeville wins with their largest point margin this season.

825756095[/snapback]

Dont be surprised if Cleveland pulls an upset, last week they went into the game on cloud 9, now that White Co. has gave them their reality check, maybe, just maybe they can sneak one out.

Dont be surprised if Cleveland pulls an upset, last week they went into the game on cloud 9, now that White Co. has gave them their reality check, maybe, just maybe they can sneak one out.

825756230[/snapback]

i dont see cleveland winning this one, but they are a little better suited against the pass. bcrising is right about cleveland being weak up the middle, but beyond the dl they do well.