Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb 2005

ICU812

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture, one of the greatest rivalries in the state.  Lots of great games in the past several years, and great player matchups.  I think Lipscomb has too much talent for the Cougars, but it will still be a close game due to the long standing rivalry.

My Pick:

Lipscomb 24

Goodpasture 20

825756031[/snapback]

With an injured QB and seeing what the DL defense did to Greenbrier, Page, and Cheatham Co.'s offenses I don't see Goodpasture scoring 20-points.

David Lipscomb-28

Goodpasture-7

With an injured QB and seeing what the DL defense did to Greenbrier, Page, and Cheatham Co.'s offenses I don't see Goodpasture scoring 20-points. 

David Lipscomb-28

Goodpasture-7

825756042[/snapback]

mustanglogob3.jpg

Get all of the Lipscomb/Goodpasture info on The Mustangfanpage. The Site will be updating for this game all week. So Be sure to check back often. In our Game Night Photo Section: You can see a picture of The Famous Catfish Hunter. Check it out.

Guest catfish-hunter
mustanglogob3.jpg

Get all of the Lipscomb/Goodpasture info on The Mustangfanpage.  The Site will be updating for this game all week. So Be sure to check back often.  In our Game Night Photo Section:  You can see a picture of The Famous Catfish Hunter.  Check it out.

825756062[/snapback]

Now I should have everyone at the gates waiting to welcome me with open arms every Friday night :thumb:B):lol:

Any new news on the Goodpasture young man that got hurt last week. I had hoped he would be allright and able to play.

There is no glory is beating a rival if they are not what they could be with all players. There is sure enough no glory if you play them without all their people and lose.

Either way, best of luck to this young man.