Clinton vs Anderson County

Cats meow

i think the mavs played a good game to when Clinton was TRING to stop the running game put up by Carden Colson rolled out and threw the ball all over Clinton. Then Carden ran a 60 yard td at the very end of the third quarter. Almost all of ACs freshman that came played. Go Mavs... :thumb:

Doesn't say much for the Freshmen they were beat by the Clinton Freshmen last night 49-0.

Better days are just around the corner for the Dragons. :D

Edited by dt509

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't say much for the Freshmen they were beat by the Clinton Freshmen last night 49-0.

Better days are just around the corner for the Dragons. <_<

This happens every year. Just like Clinton's middle school program. They are great then what happens when they are suppossed to be sophomores and juniors. Clinton needs to find out how to keep kids out. Yeah, congrats with the freshman game. Coach Stecker is doing a great job with them, but that doesn't help you make the playoffs.

Well if AC put in their freshman that play on varsity they just might win. Besides all those kids on Clinton were not freshman.

The two players you speak of are good kids but not players, that is why they were dressed out with the freshmen. And yes I do believe Rogers Coleman And Longmire may have made a difference for AC but they still could still have easily come out on the losing end.

This happens every year. Just like Clinton's middle school program. They are great then what happens when they are suppossed to be sophomores and juniors. Clinton needs to find out how to keep kids out. Yeah, congrats with the freshman game. Coach Stecker is doing a great job with them, but that doesn't help you make the playoffs.

Yes Coach Stecker is doing a wonderful job. And I believe that the kids playing now will stay and some more players will come along when they see how good things are going to be at Clinton. Coach Shattuck is turning things around for the players and he will be successful as a head coach as long as people in the stands get behind him and stay there no matter what.

The two players you speak of are good kids but not players, that is why they were dressed out with the freshmen. And yes I do believe Rogers Coleman And Longmire may have made a difference for AC but they still could still have easily come out on the losing end.

I beg to differ. Those three would made a huge difference in the freshman. Let's see, two of them made a difference against Clinton's varsity. As far the kids staying around, I hope they do. 42-7 isn't much hype for a cross county rivalry game. Shattuck will do a good job in the future if he can shake things up and get some new blood around the field house.

oldplayer....please expound on your comment that all those players werent freshmen.......

Not all of the boys that played the other night were freshman. Some were sophmores and i know it. I didn't mean all were not freshman. Besides that happens every year the freshman win and they get blown out on football by the time they get to their senior year.