Clinton vs Anderson County

Cats meow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys from Anderson County sound pretty confident about this one. I wonder what Clinton thinks about that. I just wonder if maybe they are a little too cocky.

Lets just let these two teams line up on the field and see whos going to win instead of talking about it so much, it dosen't matter what we say, the game will be decided by if clinton goes out there and plays like we know they can with the pretty talented team they have there but know one knows of.

First of all, before the mavericks get a little too big for their britches, they need to look at their stats. Against Webb High, the "big fat quarterback" jimmy colson threw what? 4 interceptions in one game? Sure ours isn't THAT much better but we don't go acting cocky when our record is evident that we don't have much to be cocky about. However, we play the top two teams in the state, and I don't see why you guys got so excited about beating Fulton because yeah sure they were state champs last year, but what's their record this year THE SAME AS OURS (1-3). What quality teams have you beat this year? You couldn't hold a candle in the wind to half the teams we've played this year and especially with a horrible quarterback and only one runninback worth mentioning. I wonder how you guys would be without all the transfers...Jacksboro, Norwood, half of you all went or live in Clinton or Campbell County's school districts.