Riverdale @ Dickson County

cheerygurl

How about some input from the DC camp. I see three tight losses and then a big win over Columbia. It would appear to me that DC has played good competition and played them tough. The Cougs are probably quite a bit better than their record indicates.

Weren't they building a new school in Dickson County? What is the status of that?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said the last time Riverdale lost a regular season game it was to DC. They were able to take advantage of a young Riverdale DL and we have a yound DL again this year.

Gotta be some DC fans out there somewhere. I would be interested in hearing their take on how the season jas gone so far. The Brentwood game was a 17-0 affair, at Brentwood, and the Bruins are a top 5 type of team. That tells me the Cougars can mix it up with the best of them.

TDCman,

As a graduate of DC and former player, I can only hope that the game can be kept close for Dickson to have a chance to win. Since I don't live in DC anymore, I have a hard time keeping up with the "what's goin' on" around town.

However, back on Labor Day, I did speak with the AD about this years team. This may not be a typical DC team, but anytime a BIG game comes around, they should be ready for the challenge. I know the coaching staff very well, and they should have the players ready for a dogfight.

I don't see Dickson being able to score a lot of points, but can the defense hold Riverdale out of the endzone. Only Friday will tell.

Riverdale vs DC. I believe DC will keep it close. They have had alot of injuries some key players are out but even though their record is 1-3 doesn't mean they can't come back and make this a close game. They've only lost one in region so they are really 1-1 so they are doing good. I think they'll keep it close but Riverdale hasn't lost any games in a while so ill have to say Riverdale