Rockwood at Harriman

UTSportsFan

This weeks game between Harriman and Rockwood will be one of the best this season. Harriman has come along way and has the heart to keep it going. I have only seen Rockwood once this year and they seem to be struggling but yet have their game building also. Harriman however has the speed and talent this year and keep getting better. If the Coachs from Harriman use some of the wasted talent they have been keeping on the side line all season during the Rockwood, Harriman game then things will be ever better for the Big Blue team. Either way I go with Harriman over Rockwood in a good tough close game.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FootballFan4Ever

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone as excited about gameday as I am?!?!? Its finally here! Tonight will be a good night for the Tigers! Its time for them to win again and I think this will be their game to make their comeback. They had a much better improved game agains OS last Friday and they are finally starting to work together as a team and get used to each other. It was hard at the first of the season because they lost so many of their starters. But now I think they are back and ready to fight!!! GO TIGERS!!!