Collinwood vs Columbia Academy

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen CA play and they are not that bad they did not deserve to beat WAYNE COUNTY last friday.i was at that game that was probably one of the worst games that WAYNE COUNTY has ever played.i say c-wood will get CA tomorrow night.c-wood by 14.beat the snot out of em Trojans.

First off Babygirl...Wayne Co. is or WAS 4th in the state, they can't be that bad. CA didn't just beat Wayne Co., they destroyed them. You can't judge Collinwood by the two games they won...Zion, Cornersville...not much competiton. When they finally did play a team that was worth something, they lost. Just show up Friday night and we'll ALL see what happens.

COLLINWOOD WILL LOSE TO CA ,THEN MT. PLEASANT,THEN HUNTALND AND WAYNESBORO.THEY WILL FINISH ABOUT 3-5 IN THEREGION SOMEWHERE IN THAT RANGE.THEY WILL GET SPANKED BY CA THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AND NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT.

THE TROJANS ARE DECENT BUT NOT COMPETITIVE ENOUGH TO FINISH ON UP IN REGION 6-1A

I KNOW IT HURTS BUT YOU'LL BELIEVE ME AFTER WEEK 10

FRIDAY NIGHT / CA42 CWOOD 13

Well this is wat i expected everyone to hate on ca well boys its cool their use to it theyve never gotten respect for anything they've done they've busted their butts and worked so hard to get where they are right now they've improved so much over the past year and they deserve a little respect and ya''ll key on who you want to your playing a team not a couple individuals and you'll get burnt if you ain't careful my heart goes out to the ca football team i love yall play your hearts out and put these boys in place...ca 31 cwood 20....ca's tricky formation defense is gonna be the difference peace out and good luck.....love shook

Look i am tired of hearing about rector he is nothing you hit him hard he will lay down you stop ingram and you win the game. Cwood just play smash mouth football and you will win !! And like i said if your playing at CA you will be playing againts the ref's believe that. PS if the rector kid was as tough as his cousin"s from MP he would be tough but he's not so do what i say and he will lay down!! PS CA THE JUNGLE IS WAITING MP #1 PEACE

CA will win friday night there is no doubt about it...they are prepared for battle..PIRTLE and RECTOR will walk all over ya'll any night of the week so i hope ya'll are ready!!! CWOOD better put on their big boy panties for this one cuz they are guna need a miracle to even stay in the game with CA!!! hope ya'll are ready to get destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!

First off Babygirl...Wayne Co. is or WAS 4th in the state, they can't be that bad. CA didn't just beat Wayne Co., they destroyed them. You can't judge Collinwood by the two games they won...Zion, Cornersville...not much competiton. When they finally did play a team that was worth something, they lost. Just show up Friday night and we'll ALL see what happens.

Wayne county is not nowhere good enough to be 4th in the state there over rated bad. and when CA played An alright team the lost. And make sure you are at the game so there will be no doubt in your head that The Wood is better than CA.

Look i am tired of hearing about rector he is nothing you hit him hard he will lay down you stop ingram and you win the game. Cwood just play smash mouth football and you will win !! And like i said if your playing at CA you will be playing againts the ref's believe that. PS if the rector kid was as tough as his cousin"s from MP he would be tough but he's not so do what i say and he will lay down!! PS CA THE JUNGLE IS WAITING MP #1 PEACE

I hope Rector is as good as everyone is saying cause i am gonna shut him down.

Sounds like a mouth "overload" another body part problem-- BIG I --little team--

maybe some problems in "the wood"

There is no I in the Trojans team. They have alot of good ball players and have played well as a team thus far. Meangreen is just pushing some buttons. He is ready for tonight, as is the rest of the team.

This should be a great game (Provided the REFS dont do what they normally do to the visitors when the games are at CA.)

GO Trojans!!!

:lol:

Wayne county is not nowhere good enough to be 4th in the state there over rated bad. and when CA played An alright team the lost. And make sure you are at the game so there will be no doubt in your head that The Wood is better than CA.

Meangreen....I'll be at the game and I cant wait to introduce myself to you. I sure hope you're as good as you say you are or it's going to be a HUGE embaressment to you. I can't wait for the ball to come your way and you get burnt by Pirtle or Rector..haha. By the way, there is NO doubt about CA.