HUMBOLDT ! can anyone explain

oldschoolcool

what has happened to this team, this program,this town.

825756673[/snapback]

They are young this year ,as far as the program they did go 8-3 last year with a win over Milan. This is Coach Craig's 3rd or 4th year, I think they will be lucky to win 3 games this year can he survive? Humboldt has been losing students to other county schools for a long time but they still have players as good as most schools . It seems schools with veteran coaching staffs (MIlan for example) produce good teams every year.

What are their chances against North Side this Friday? If Humboldt can't win but 1-3 games this year, does the head coach stay? You said it was his third or fourth year.

825757027[/snapback]

[/quote Humboldt has the talent to win but knowing they are unlikely to make the playoffs do they have the heart ? HUmboldt's record is 0-4 with USJ,GIbson Co., HUntingdon, westview and Milan left after Northside. If they lose to NS the best they will do is 2-8 and could easily go o-10, I don't think the coaching staff will survivr an 0-10 intact. This is a young team with a star player in Donald and very few seniors if they don't show improvement this year who knows what could happen.

What are their chances against North Side this Friday?  If Humboldt can't win but 1-3 games this year, does the head coach stay?  You said it was his third or fourth year.

825757027[/snapback]

Yea he stays espcially with all the young talent he has. He just finished 8-2 last year. No reason to cut the coach yet. I tell him either he makes the playoffs next year or hes gone and its harder now to make the playoffs now in 7-aa. It used to just be Westview, Milan and Humboldt and Union City every year in the playoffs. Now any team can get in.

In the only game i have seen humbolt play in coaching played a big role in their loss....now i know people ALWAYS blame the coaches in a loss but i was at the game when they played dresden and they were winning 21-14 at half......then, after the half, donald, their bread and butter, only prolly got the ball 10 times....i mean heck you are running the ball down their throats all dang night and then just decide to start passin the ball? Blows my mind :thumb: