Knox Fulton vs Tyner, Who will win?

MrChattanoogaFootball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You might need to go to "Sticky-Fingers" Restaurant prior to the game :lol:

I'm not coming to the game. I was just wondering about the chicken wings. I know at Brainerd they sell Chicken Wings and Fish. You're just talking about fish at Tyner so I was wondering. Good Luck tomorrow. I'm going for Fulton but you know I wish I could see that band of tyner's..

Until last week I would say Fulton is a run team. Of course, last year they did whatever they had to - they were very capable of both. In the playoff game against Smith Co. the running game wasn't exactly going our way, so we went to the air. In the championship game - I think all of our td's were from passes. We haven't really established that type of attack this year yet. We have two very young qb's, but as tyner99 mentioned we did go to the air last week some with our freshman qb. I think he surprised a lot of people. I look for him to improve each week as he gets more experience in varsity games.

I haven't heard if they are making the trip. My guess would be yes.

Hey KWalker, Guess who is back.. ShaneC is back for another great year of football.. I know my boys up at Fulton are 1-3 but last week they showed great signs on improvement when a dominant win over Boyd.. Now as for the freshman QB up at Fulton as I remember right I told everyone when he gets his chance is is going to shine and he had a descent game against Boyd last week in only his first start.. I predict he will at least throw for 150 yds and 2 TDs tonight against Tyner.. I believe this game will be a close game coming into the 4th quarter with Da Fulton Falcons winning by 7 28-21.. Get Dem Boys.. Hey KWalker tell Vincent that we play tomorrow against West Valley at 5:00 pm at Inskip.. He needs to come watch the 2007 freshman class put it on West Valley.. I am out.. Holla at cha boy.. ShaneC

Chattanooga vs Kxoxville area. Knoxville and Blount Co. is killing Chatta this year. Can Tyner and McCallie change things. First time meeting. Is Tyner up for the challege? Can Fulton control tempo?

Eat the fish sandwich in the end zone by scoreboard!!! Good eating.

...Looks like the Knoxville-Blount wins continue..."RAMS" lose 13-16 to Fulton and McCallie got beat by Alcoa...will give my analysis of the Tyner game later :thumb:

That was a great game. A very tough one to lose, but still great game.

...yeah, 0-0 @ end of 1st qtr

... 7-0 Rams @ Half

...13-8 Rams @ end of 3rd

...just didn't get it done @ the end...what did you think about the pass inteference on 3rd down(4th quarter) that gave Fulton the automatic 1st??? From where I was sitting it looked like a good play...didn't cost us the game...I believe we didn't take advantage of some opportunities in the 1st half...not taking anything away from Fulton but this was definitely a winnable game for the "RAMS"!!!