Knox Fulton vs Tyner, Who will win?

MrChattanoogaFootball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please tell me how Fulton looked during this game. How was there play?

...Fulton made the plays they needed to make to win the game...it was a defensive battle, however, turnovers cost both teams in the 1st half...probably due to the fact that both teams had 8 & 9 returning starters...I thought that Tyner had the edge on offense because of our senior QB...but it was a good game...when the fans from Knoxville get home they can tell you a little better about your RB's which looked pretty good!!!

what did you think about the pass inteference on 3rd down(4th quarter) that gave Fulton the automatic 1st??? From where I was sitting it looked like a good play...didn't cost us the game...

I do think that the db was playing very tight on the wr on that play and there was bumping. I see how they called it, i just dont think that ball was catchable. The wr was at the top of his jump and barely got a finger on it. I just thought it was an uncatchable ball, but on that 4th down play we missed a few tackles. Also the extra point was block. I would have liked to see the game tied 14 to 14 going to OT. But oh well, I was impressed with the way Tyner played, and the way Fulton fought back, they have a very fast defense. This game should leave Tyner prepared for Sequathie next week.

I'd just like to say as a Tyner fan that I'm pleased to be associated with posters who know so much about the game and aren't afraid to acknowledge getting beaten by an opponent who earns the win. Proud to be a Tyner fan, even in our loss last night.

How was the band?

I would much rather play a team like Fulton and lose than a weak non-region opponent and blow them out. I think the kids learn alot more from a tough loss than a blowout win. Fulton is a good team, and I think Tyner realized they have a good team as well last night, we just have to keep it going.

As far as the band, the dancers for Tyner were not able to participate during the halftime show at the game, so the band had to cut out all of the fast and flashy songs that involved the dancers. The band was still good, looked and sounded great. The drumline also performed on the track after halftime and they were great!

I would much rather play a team like Fulton and lose than a weak non-region opponent and blow them out. I think the kids learn alot more from a tough loss than a blowout win. Fulton is a good team, and I think Tyner realized they have a good team as well last night, we just have to keep it going.

As far as the band, the dancers for Tyner were not able to participate during the halftime show at the game, so the band had to cut out all of the fast and flashy songs that involved the dancers. The band was still good, looked and sounded great. The drumline also performed on the track after halftime and they were great!

Sorry to hear about the dance team. Agree 100% about tough non-region games. This may be the year we have the worst regular season record in a long time but go further in the play-offs. Sometimes the guys go so long without a good test that once they get hit they fold too quickly.

Thanks for the response!

I'd just like to say as a Tyner fan that I'm pleased to be associated with posters who know so much about the game and aren't afraid to acknowledge getting beaten by an opponent who earns the win. Proud to be a Tyner fan, even in our loss last night.

How was the band?

Tyner has been there before and if you ask Fulton we are aclass act.