best running backs in east tn

BigReno

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not beleive that nobody has mentioned junior running back Dennis Rogan from Fulton High School who has over 1600 yds with 26 TD's, and he still has one game to play. Not downing any other running back posted on here but most of those guys are seniors and Rogan is just a junior putting up INCREDIBLE numbers. Give him his props. He leads East Tennessee in scoring points, leads in most touchdowns(i think). HE has great potential. Im thinking he may get All-State this year.

• 1 year later...

The Townsend kid is the real deal ya'll.......oh and by the way he is only a jr.

and yes if the coach would have keep his starters in the last four games then Adam would have had 1000+,

people out there do not understand is that the weak teams that Hampton has played, the starters of Hampton were out by the second Qrt.

so now you are looking at 682 yards and 9 tds in ....lets see 2 qtrs. for each game 10 qrts.

all i'm trying to say is watch out For them Dogs thier BAAAAACccCCKKKKKK!!!!!!

I agree. Townsend is one of the best running backs ive seen in a while. Its also true that the starters only play sometimes not even the whole first half. Earlier thisd year i watched Hampton beat us to death. The score was 42-0 at half time and Townsend had 3 touchdowns and only played the first quarter. I'm sold he is the real deal.