BA vs. Ensworth

Eagles09

BA was as nice to us as they could be I guess, thanks. I was overwhelmed by your freshman. I kept double checking my program. Those freshman lineman are bigger than all of your starters except for your largest starter. Then you throw in a 6'5" freshman tightend who catches everything. We have some work to do.

Ensworth fans were great, and really supported their team. Ther are some talented kids for the Tigers, and no doubt they will be competitive in a few years. They just need to get bigger and stronger, and one of the very best strength and conditioning coaches in the mid-state will make sure that happens!

The game itself was 28-0 for the varsity competition, then a closely fought 14-10 JV game. To be exact about playing time, the first team offense for BA played two series, the second team as a whole played one series, then it was primarily 3rd, 4th, etc. BA payed five QBs tonight. Didn't know there were so many, and yes, the freshman class has some very big boys!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thad has the chance to be a very good football player. However,

basketball is his main sport.

You are right about basketball being his main sport, but I predict that will change - come college time. There are so many great basketball players that will be about his size and not nearly as many tightends. He is also a sprinter on the track team. That is just a feeling. I think he likes basketball much better.